HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix Empty
PostSubject: Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix   Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:53 pm

Several readers have sent in word that the WWE-released "Best in the World" CM Punk documentary disappeared from Netflix today. While it cannot be confirmed that the disappearance of the release from Netflix is a WWE reaction to Punk quitting the company, the timing is certainly interesting, coupled with the fact that the WWE Twitter account unfollowed Punk today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix   Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:01 pm

That's stupid.

Like just because a wrestler leaves the company doesn't mean they go all teen girl.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix   Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:42 pm

Aren't there tons of wrestlers who were released/quit and still have documentaries/DVDs up? Starting to look more and more like a work to me.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix   Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:44 pm

If it's not a work, then it was probably the way he left..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix   Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:59 am

So is this still on Netflix or not?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix   Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:12 am

This smells like a work. I aint bothered

I think one of the Raws after Elimination Chamber will be "Best." I aint bothered

Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix FJBloTX
Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix   Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix Empty

Back to top Go down

Punk WWE Documentary Pulled from Netflix

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1