HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk Expresses Frustration at Batista Returning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

CM Punk Expresses Frustration at Batista Returning Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk Expresses Frustration at Batista Returning   CM Punk Expresses Frustration at Batista Returning EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:55 am

Prowrestling.net reports that CM Punk seemed very disinterested in the current WWE product at his Wizard World Q&A session in Portland this past Friday during Royal Rumble weekend. Punk was very upset about Batista getting the WrestleMania XXX main event. He said he is friends with Batista but he wanted to be honest and it was Daniel Bryan's year.

Punk made the comment, "I show up. Someone tells me what to do and I just go out do it and leave." He also implied his recent work was not good and that he was down to using two moves a match. Punk reportedly came off despondent and unhappy with WWE.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

CM Punk Expresses Frustration at Batista Returning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk Expresses Frustration at Batista Returning   CM Punk Expresses Frustration at Batista Returning EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:57 am

Yeah I knew him and Batista were good friends, if he's frustrated over it, and he's close to Batista, WWE should acknowledge that maybe others feel the same way.
Back to top Go down

CM Punk Expresses Frustration at Batista Returning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1