HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product Empty
PostSubject: Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product   Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:18 am

The relationship between WWE and UFC seems to be all over the news today, after a video emerged of Dana White responding to Vince McMahon's open challenge, and UFC champ Ronda Rousey coming out in support of Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. The drama continues as the UFC President both praises and criticizes the WWE and Vince in a new Fox Sports interview.

On one hand, White has high praise for the WWE's drawing power and McMahon's creative genius:

"I was watching WWE I was a little kid and Vince was the commentator in WWE. This guy has been kicking ass, breaking rules and doing things that people said he couldn’t do over and over and over again. Now I'm older I don't get the whole thing, it doesn't work for me, but what he's able to do, the ratings he's able to pull and the things he's done…"

In the same statement, Dana had some harsh criticism for the upcoming WWE Network:

"…when I look at his model and he's basically taking everything in and de-valued it. Saying everything we do is worth $10. That doesn't make sense to me. If he pulls in 2 million subscribers, he's crushing it. So it's a risky move, it's a crazy move, but Vince has been doing risky, crazy s—t since the beginning of time. If anybody can do it, maybe Vince can do it."
Back to top Go down

Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product   Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:45 am

^ right and UFC fight Pass channel doesnt devalue UFC. I like Dana. but sometimes i think he is a moron.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product   Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:49 pm

You fuck right off, Dana. I want my $10 monthly content.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product   Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:52 pm

White is only a minority owner of UFC. He could have been saying the same thing about UFC's Fight Pass Channel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product   Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana White News: Praises Vince McMahon & WWE Ratings But Says WWE Network “Devalues” the Product

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1