Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant Empty
PostSubject: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:18 pm

The tournament has concluded. Hitman Alex is the World Heavyweight Champion.

Spoiler:

Week 3 Standings:

Week 3 Standings:

Eliminated / No Longer Participating

Dante Cross - (0-2) -6 Points
DeJuan Aaron (0-2) -6 Points
Harvest (0-1) -3 Points
JHalc (0-3) -5 Points
Maestro Punk (1-0) 3 Points
Patrick Moore (0-1) - 0 Points
Ryan Hall (0-1) -3 Points
Stevie Kerpowski (0-1) -3 Points
The Kotzebue Kid (0-1) -3 Points

Week 2 Standings:

Week 1 Standings:

Last edited by STATICK on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:44 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:20 pm

That one loss. I'll make up for it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:20 pm

I thought you said you won't take these points off of Mule?
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:23 pm

You're right. I don't know how much it matters, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:05 am

We'll see how the results are by Next PPV.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:21 am

Zero points, yet still beating over half the roster. 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 4:44 am

^
wack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:16 am

I really like the idea of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:06 am

I'm definitely not winning this as I've entered late, but I'm going to bring everyone down with me. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:00 pm

^ please bring Razor!
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:01 pm

So everyone is in the negatives.... I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Seeing as some people weren't on the show at the start of the tournament, I don't think it's fair to allow them in now with a fresh slate that say if they win their first match, immediately puts them ahead of people who have lost previously and won the next one. It's giving them an advantage that shouldn't be.

So in short, take everyone who wasn't already in the fed last show out of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 2:10 pm

Its not their fault you couldn't pull off a win
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Honestly, for anyone who no showed the PPV.... Their chances are probably gone already.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Sorry for no-showing. Some things came up while I was finishing my match friday night.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Nah, we keep scoring the way we had it. It's supposed to be about giving as many people as possible the opportunity to win the world title.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Yeah That that nigga just mad cause he garbage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Dante is just scared of Mink, Usman and Kenyon. Really
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:33 pm

:O
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:29 pm

I am likely to be -4 at the end of this card. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:37 pm

Ian wrote:
Nah, we keep scoring the way we had it. It's supposed to be about giving as many people as possible the opportunity to win the world title.
It shouldn't be.

I didn't know this was a tournament point-style until now and the way you've set it up is silly. These guys just rejoined the fed with the sole purpose of trying to get in the tournament. Them coming late gives them the upper hand over other people who've already started the tournament.

You gave everyone a chance--everyone who was on the show last card. So what are you gonna do next week if new people join, add those guys to the tournament?

@Leo, not worried about anyone (even though I piss on the grading of my match). But an obvious problem is that say a person who just started the tournament this week wins three matches, and me for instance, also wins three matches. That latecomer would be ahead of me only on the basis of having come late and while I'd have initially lost, the fact that they didn't even have to compete 4 times as I did sets things off.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:49 pm

I honestly don't care about your opinion about how we should set up the tournament if the tournament has been up for 28 days now and you're just now discovering the details.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:49 pm

If anyone were to join next week, they'd be at 0, which would fall way behind anyone that wins their next match that already won their Rev Wars match, so they'd be way ahead anyway.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:52 pm

There are 5 weeks of tournament matches and the Endure show will have AT LEAST 1 tournament match on it. If you schedule the damn thing right nobody will get cheated. Maybe you'll feel cheated (bitch about it) but the same set of rules applies for everyone. If anything, the guys joining late are hindered because they have less opportunity to score.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Dante Cross wrote:
Ian wrote:
It shouldn't be.

I didn't know this was a tournament point-style until now and the way you've set it up is silly. These guys just rejoined the fed with the sole purpose of trying to get in the tournament. Them coming late gives them the upper hand over other people who've already started the tournament.

You gave everyone a chance--everyone who was on the show last card. So what are you gonna do next week if new people join, add those guys to the tournament?

@Leo, not worried about anyone (even though I piss on the grading of my match). But an obvious problem is that say a person who just started the tournament this week wins three matches, and me for instance, also wins three matches. That latecomer would be ahead of me only on the basis of having come late and while I'd have initially lost, the fact that they didn't even have to compete 4 times as I did sets things off.
ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant   Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant Empty

Back to top Go down

Vendetta World Title Tournament Standings / Rant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next