HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Backstage Update on Daniel Bryan Not Being in the Rumble, Is it Part of His Current Story Line?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Big Backstage Update on Daniel Bryan Not Being in the Rumble, Is it Part of His Current Story Line? Empty
PostSubject: Big Backstage Update on Daniel Bryan Not Being in the Rumble, Is it Part of His Current Story Line?   Big Backstage Update on Daniel Bryan Not Being in the Rumble, Is it Part of His Current Story Line? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:30 pm

According to F4WOnline.com, while WWE did not anticipate or plan on there being as negative a reaction to the finish of the Royal Rumble match as there actually was, it's being said that keeping Bryan out of the Rumble match is in fact part of WWE's current story line plan of Bryan having to overcome the "machine" that's holding him down.

The idea is behind the angle is WWE wants fans to be outraged that Bryan isn't being pushed more.

While not confirmed, this is likely why Bryan referred to the WWE "machine" on Twitter, to help put over the story line that everyone, including Bryan himself, realizes that WWE is holding him down.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Big Backstage Update on Daniel Bryan Not Being in the Rumble, Is it Part of His Current Story Line? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Backstage Update on Daniel Bryan Not Being in the Rumble, Is it Part of His Current Story Line?   Big Backstage Update on Daniel Bryan Not Being in the Rumble, Is it Part of His Current Story Line? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:34 pm

I assumed that was what it was months ago, however I also assumed him winning the Rumble would be the first step in defeating "the machine"... Him vs Orton/whoever WWE's face is at Mania.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Big Backstage Update on Daniel Bryan Not Being in the Rumble, Is it Part of His Current Story Line?   Big Backstage Update on Daniel Bryan Not Being in the Rumble, Is it Part of His Current Story Line? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:45 pm

Bullshit. They would have spun it around beforehand, but what do I know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Backstage Update on Daniel Bryan Not Being in the Rumble, Is it Part of His Current Story Line?   Big Backstage Update on Daniel Bryan Not Being in the Rumble, Is it Part of His Current Story Line? Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Backstage Update on Daniel Bryan Not Being in the Rumble, Is it Part of His Current Story Line?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1