HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My opinion on Royal Rumble 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
wendy434
Jobber
wendy434

My opinion on Royal Rumble 2014 Empty
PostSubject: My opinion on Royal Rumble 2014   My opinion on Royal Rumble 2014 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:32 pm

Is my opinion,first.And second,it contain spoilers(you dont say.)

So yeah...Bryan VS Wyatt....Bryan is a great wrestler,but I'm more into powerhouses so I'm like the only fan that don't go crazy for him.The match was great.Sad that Bryan didn't won though(again,I dont go wild for him.I'm more into powerhouses...but I started to like him a bit)

Big Show VS Brock Lesnar.Dun dun dun-aaaand not really.Brock is my fav.,so seeing him of course it's good for me,but just....all Show did was to give a KO Punch.Show can be great,WWE used him very bad though,at least this is how I see it.Brock won(so yay.)...but still.It was sort of boring.I mean,you may expect Brock to finish in 5 minutes on a small sized guy,not on Big Show.Brock winning was a good thing,since it gave him a boost for Elimination and Wrestlemania.Show winning couldn't mean very much,but a victory for Brock could mean something....aaand it did.So hoping that the rumour about Undertaker VS Brock at WM 30 are true.

Happy that Randy def. Cena.As a Cena hater,and since Randy is one of my fav.'s.

Happy for the Tag Team match as well.

And very sad for the Rumble itself.I mean,Batista?He just returned and the matches are giving to him like a piece of cake.Roman eliminated 12 people,he deserved to win.But he will be the winner for me anyway,no matter what the Big Bad WWE says Love.
And it isn't funny how mostly of the fans we're like "Batista returned oh my hope he won the Rumble"...then they are like mostly of us like "Why Batista why.WHY YOU haTE US WWE WHY.Roman/Punk needed to win >("  Funny 
but really,Batista?  Wtf..? 
so you take the winning from the dude that worked hard and deserved it to give it to an another,just because he returned?Really,all Batista did was returning.So congrats,WWE.You screwed up the PPV and destroyed my joy,in a way or other.Thanks.

So mad that Roman didn't won  Dead2

You can follow me on Tumblr,too http://lexy4black.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down

My opinion on Royal Rumble 2014

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1