HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carmelo Anthony Scores 62 vs. Bobcats @ MSG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

Carmelo Anthony Scores 62 vs. Bobcats @ MSG Empty
PostSubject: Carmelo Anthony Scores 62 vs. Bobcats @ MSG   Carmelo Anthony Scores 62 vs. Bobcats @ MSG EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:06 am

MELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Career high & new record @ Madison Square Garden (back with a Knick where the record belongs, fuck Kobe and his 61  fuck off )

Missed this game Sad but I'm about to watch the re-run fuck it. walk
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo Anthony Scores 62 vs. Bobcats @ MSG   Carmelo Anthony Scores 62 vs. Bobcats @ MSG EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:12 am

Melo is playing waaaaaay too good for the Knicks to be this bad right now. But even before this game I've been very confident that the Knicks will turn it around. Obviously a win vs the Bobcats doesn't mean anything but that 62 point performance could be the start of some momentum that they badly need.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo Anthony Scores 62 vs. Bobcats @ MSG   Carmelo Anthony Scores 62 vs. Bobcats @ MSG EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:57 pm

The Knicks are straight up garbage. Last year they overachieved like crazy considering I thought they'd be a 4-5 seed. I thought they'd get the 8 seed this year, but this isn't a surprise. I mean, their second best player is JR Smith.....that is all.

I'm not saying they should trade Melo (in fact, they should re-sign him to the max deal after the season), since I don't think at this point they'll get the value of his name alone, but they aren't about to do shit this year. They need to amnesty JR's ass as well. The upshot of all this is that the Atlantic is so friggin bad that my Raptors are actually favored to win it Funny
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo Anthony Scores 62 vs. Bobcats @ MSG   Carmelo Anthony Scores 62 vs. Bobcats @ MSG EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:46 pm

^ Disagree

While it'll be tough for the Knicks to get past the Heat or Pacers, these struggles to the halfway point are being made to look worse than they really are. Also, despite all of this they find themselves right there just outside the 8th seed right now. They're obviously going to be in the playoffs, I have never lost faith in that (anyone who has counted them out honestly doesn't have the common sense to see how bad the REST of the East has also been and what a similar Knicks team was able to do last season). They could potentially still win the division but I'd have to give that to the Nets with the Knicks & Raptors being somewhere not too far behind them. Sadly it's gonna be rough in the playoffs but we'll see how much momentum they have heading into it. It's all about peaking at the right time but no matter what the Heat & Pacers do seem like they'll be way too good for the rest of the East at this juncture. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carmelo Anthony Scores 62 vs. Bobcats @ MSG   Carmelo Anthony Scores 62 vs. Bobcats @ MSG Empty

Back to top Go down

Carmelo Anthony Scores 62 vs. Bobcats @ MSG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1