HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:43 pm

According to Deadline.com, director Vincente Amorim will helm the upcoming Chris Benoit biopic "Crossface." Amorim has previously directed "Good," "Dirty Hearts" and "The Middle of the World."

Amorim had the following to say to Deadline regarding the film:

"Chris Benoit's story is the perfect vehicle for a fiercely honest film that is as much about him and the world of wrestling as it is about America and show business. I am very happy to be on board to help tell this story."

Earlier this month, actor Liev Schreiber shot down rumors that he had signed on to play Benoit in the film, however it has been confirmed that personalities such as Triple H and Vince McMahon will be characters in the biopic.

WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile
For reasons yet disclosed, WWE has removed the profile page for Memo Montenegro, who works in NXT and is the brother of Alberto Del Rio.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:20 am

I'm going to watch it. IDC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:29 pm

no matter what, this is going to piss off alot of people
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Who cares. People bitch about everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Well it's not just bitching because people love to bitch. People have strong feelings either way.

If they go the rout that Chris was a juiced up, family beating, monster...that pisses off the people who believe Chris was a good man, but had brain damaged that made his snap.

but if they show that Chris was a good man, but had brain damaged that made his snap...that pisses off the people who believe he was a juiced up monster.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:50 pm

No, it's bitching because people love to bitch. I understand that Benoit did something horrible, but bitching about a movie that is being released to help understand the story further is bitching just to bitch. You're not supporting a murderer by watching the movie, you're understanding the story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:47 pm

the thing is...it might not shed any light...it could be the one that makes him to look like a monster
Back to top Go down
Amani
Alliance
Alliance
Amani

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:46 pm

I'm watching it regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:43 pm

It makes Hollywood millions, like they care how he is made out to be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Hey, guys. Quit the drama.
All Hollywood cares is about you spending your money to watch the damn movie. They don't care if you bitch about it, if you like it or not. They just want your money. ._.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Bull wrote:
the thing is...it might not shed any light...it could be the one that makes him to look like a monster

But he was a monster...

I'm gonna watch it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:37 pm

Can't wait for its release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Quite honestly, I believe the people making the movie don't care, they know It's going to make money so thats all the support they need to get it done, also, people are going to bitch, like Bull said, either way they tell the story there is going to be a large group of people unhappy with it.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:57 pm

CM Punk to play Chris Benoit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:02 am

^
Daniel Bryan would be nicer. Knowing he also performs the Diving Headbutt... and he's done lots of stuff similar to CB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page   Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Benoit Biopic Gets a Director, WWE Removes Del Rio's Brother's Profile Page

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1