HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

24/1 Smackdown Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

24/1 Smackdown Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: 24/1 Smackdown Spoilers   24/1 Smackdown Spoilers EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 10:58 am

WWE Smackdown
Jan. 24, 2014

(1) Big Show & Rey Mysterio def. The Real Americans

-While Big Show and Mysterio were in the ring, Paul Heyman came down and cut a promo about Brock Lesnar winning at the Royal Rumble this Sunday.

(2) The Miz def. Brodus Clay. Bad News Barrett was on commentary for the match, for some reason.

(3) AJ Lee def. Cameron. Both Tamina and Naomi were ringside, and the Funkadactlys stood tall after a post-match scuffle.

4) Ryback & Curtis Axel def. Los Matadores

-CM Punk came out and talked about winning the Royal Rumble despite the Authority trying to screw him over. Kane came out and talked about Punk's odds of winning. Punk called him a sell-out and promised victory, saying he's been the "best in the world" since day one.

(5) Luke Harper & EricK Rowan def. The Prime Time Players

-Bray Wyatt attached the Prime Time Players, hitting Sister Abigail on Darren Young. He talked about the Royal Rumble, and Daniel Bryan cut him off.

(6) Kofi Kingston def. Fandango

(7) 10-Man Tag Team Match
Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Big E Langston & The Usos vs. The New Age Outlaws & The Shield. This match went to a "no contest" when a massive brawl broke out. Langton hit the Big Ending on Roman Reigns. Punk was left standing in the ring with The Shield, which may have been the end of Smackdown, or possibly the start of the dark match.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

24/1 Smackdown Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: 24/1 Smackdown Spoilers   24/1 Smackdown Spoilers EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:38 am

I really hope they dont end up with Kane vs CM Punk at WM. Neutral
Back to top Go down

24/1 Smackdown Spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1