HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Title Match Added to Royal Rumble?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Title Match Added to Royal Rumble? Empty
PostSubject: Title Match Added to Royal Rumble?   Title Match Added to Royal Rumble? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:46 am

Depending on how WWE lays out the PPV during the day on Sunday, AJ Lee vs Naomi for the WWE Divas Title might be a late addition to the Royal Rumble PPV.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Thunder
Jobber
Jayden Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Title Match Added to Royal Rumble?   Title Match Added to Royal Rumble? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:54 pm

I hope they let AJ Lee retain because now since she has the longest title reign it's getting to the point where you can expect WWE to bite into the shock factor of her losing it now. And with the Total Divas thing blending into the WWE storylines Naomi being Diva's Champion might be too much to pass up as the prepare the 2nd season.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Title Match Added to Royal Rumble?   Title Match Added to Royal Rumble? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:30 pm

I don't think Naomi will get the title even for total divas. If they where going to do it for the show then I reckon one of the Bellas would have done it during the first season.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Title Match Added to Royal Rumble?   Title Match Added to Royal Rumble? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Title Match Added to Royal Rumble?   Title Match Added to Royal Rumble? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Both Bellas have already held the title, so they could Naomi have win it if they want the "first time champ" thing for Total Divas.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Title Match Added to Royal Rumble?   Title Match Added to Royal Rumble? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:36 pm

If I had to pick any "Total Diva" to win it, I'd want Naomi or Natalya...
Back to top Go down
Jayden Thunder
Jobber
Jayden Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Title Match Added to Royal Rumble?   Title Match Added to Royal Rumble? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 6:46 pm

I wish they would give Natalya a run with the belt, she's a good wrestler and really her and Tamina are the ones I would settle for when it comes to takin the Divas belt of AJ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title Match Added to Royal Rumble?   Title Match Added to Royal Rumble? Empty

Back to top Go down

Title Match Added to Royal Rumble?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1