HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:51 pm

Already I know you guys are ready to start raging because of the title, but just read what I got to say. People will championships and lose championship at WM all the time. The winning the championship doesn't mean you will go down as a all time great or cement their spot as a major guy in the company. Look at Miz, he defeated John Cena at WM to defend his wwe title. Look where Miz is now. Yeah I do want Daniel Bryan to finally have a real championship run and it should happen in 2014. However it being at WM is not where it should begin.

What if Daniel Bryan comes just a inch away from winning the 2014 royal rumble, but he doesn't. What if the next night after a big match or a big promo, Daniel Bryan is in the middle of the ring...whent the lights go off. Than that dong hits. Appearing on the stage, looking at Daniel Bryan...The Undertaker. Taker doesn't have to say a word to Daniel Bryan, all he does is just points at him...than at the Wrestlemania logo. Taker see Daniel Bryan worthy to face him at WM. Don't turn Daniel Bryan Heel, no this can be a face vs face match. Daniel Bryan having the chance to do something that Triple H failed 3 times to do, HBK 2 times, and CM Punk last year failed to do. Something John Cena has done yet. He has the chance to end the streak, something that would be more meaningful than Winning the WWE Championship at WM. Not saying he should, but if Daniel Bryan came close it would be good enough and cement Daniel in the books forever.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 2:58 pm

I thought you were about to say The Undertaker should win the Rumble and I was about to literally barf on my computer.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Nah. Wouldn't make any sense since he's already in a feud with The Authority, to randomly have Undertaker in there wouldn't make sense. Funny
I think he should win it then defeat Orton/Cena (maybe triple threat) at WM.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:05 pm

It would make sense. Daniel Bryan facing the undertaker at WM. Something Triple H nor HBK could do was defeat Taker at WM. Now Undertaker finds Daniel Bryan worthy to face him would piss Triple H and HBK off. Taker is putting Daniel Bryan in the same boat as Triple H and HBK which if you remember how Triple H said Daniel Bryan is only a B+ superstar. You can have Triple H and HBK trying to talk taker out of the match, you can have Triple H trying to stop Daniel Bryan from having the match.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:06 pm

It'd be too dragged out. The storyline should end at Wrestlemania with Bryan on top.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:08 pm

How would it be dragged out? It's two months, storylines have lasted longer than that I am sure of it. A match with Triple H or HBK would be huge for Daniel especially if he comes out on top. But if Daniel Bryan came just a inch from defeating Taker at WM, that would be bigger.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:11 pm

Yes, but that means that The Authority vs Bryan would continue on after WM. WM is supposed to be "The End." It wouldn't make sense to have a match that's going to continue the feud afterwards.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Look at Stone Cold vs Vince, that lasted long than just to a wm. That is one of the all time greatest feuds of all time. Taker vs Mankind lasted two years. It was on and off to not dragged it out, but it lasted two years.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:15 pm

TJ wrote:
Get The Fuck Out

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:17 pm

If this does happen, I know the whole forum will jizz about it. It's one thing to talk about it, it's another to see it happen. Hearts will stop, pants will be shit in, and smarks will become marks and mark out with the marks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:15 pm

TJ wrote:
Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Daniel Bryan needs something to make up for the disaster that was his first Mania match, and that's winning the WWE Championship, period.

Going back to your Miz comment, the only reason why the Miz's Mania moment doesn't mean much is because A. they threw The Rock into the middle of it and it suddenly went from Miz/Cena to Cena/Rock, and B. the finish was garbage. It only ended in a double countout the first time just so Rock could come out and fuck over Cena in the end. If Rock wasnt involved, and Miz won CLEAN...then people would look at it differently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:13 pm

Daniel Bryan isn't the only person to have a disaster of a debut mania match. Yeah winning the WWE tonight at Wresltemania would be good. But going to having a 8 second match to most likely match of the year with The Undertaker is far greater, especially if he comes so close to ending the streak. No matter what, more people order mania for Taker matches than the WWE or World title matches. 2014 Yeah Daniel Bryan should have a real title run. However I think his Wrestlemania match should be with Taker imo. It would add more and do more for his career. I mean championships truly don't cement someone's legacy. Look at Mick Foley, three small championship wins. But we all know that he is a icon of wrestling. It wasn't because how many championships he won or how long the reigns were. The epic matches and storylines he was in, the epic feuds help set his legacy forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:29 pm

Daniel Bryan is too energetic for The Undertaker imo. If you want a good challenger, you go with a new wwe wrestler who isn't too fast. Like the man who i think should face The Undertaker...... Bray Wyatt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Bray Wyatt vs Taker would be amazing to see. The storyline would be fucking awsome. But if I had the choice between Taker vs Daniel or Taker vs Bray, I picked Taker vs Daniel any day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Indeed, however im thinking about Takers condition. Lets face it, he is running out of time. This being said, it could be the passing of the torch. Undertaker and Bray are similar with gimmick, both guys can play an evil role. my point is Bray could lose to taker and then hit him with a sister abigail afterwards. You never know, Taker couldbe the machine. Anyways might be a shitty opinion, but oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:47 pm

I would agree with you, Taker does have a few matches left. If he has at least four left, which I doubt. It should be these

Bray vs Taker

Daniel Vs Taker

Cena vs Taker

Sting vs Taker (since sting left TNA, this one could happen)
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 1:09 am

Ehhhh the more I look into it, I doubt it's legitimate. Looks like another TNA story that's BS. The whole thing tbh. AJ, Jarrett, Sting... A very elaborate B/S storyline nobody will care about.

Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble FJBloTX
Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:41 am

So what you are saying, a storyline with THE most over guy in WWE (more freakin over than John Cena) in Daniel Bryan...And One of the biggest names in WWE history, a guy who more people tune in to watch his match than the rest of the show in The Undertaker....Would be BS and no one would care? Are you high?
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 am

People want to see Bryan get his revenge on Orton and the Authority. Dream Matches should be with people that don't have storylines going already. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:45 am

I think they are going with Daniel Bryan getting his revenge. It seem obvious that they may go with Batista vs Orton instead of Daniel vs Orton. WWE made That storyline fall off the face of the earth
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 12:19 pm

Batista vs Lesnar
Punk and Bryan vs. HHH and Shawn Michaels(or John Cena?)
Undertaker vs. John Cena
Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton

Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble FJBloTX
Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 10:51 pm

Don Octavio wrote:
How would it be dragged out? It's two months, storylines have lasted longer than that I am sure of it. A match with Triple H or HBK would be huge for Daniel especially if he comes out on top. But if Daniel Bryan came just a inch from defeating Taker at WM, that would be bigger.  

Yeah That I'd love to see Taker vs Bryan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble   Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan Shouldn't win the Royal Rumble

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1