HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What can WWE do to stay current?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

What can WWE do to stay current? Empty
PostSubject: What can WWE do to stay current?   What can WWE do to stay current? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:44 pm

WWF/E used to be talked about all the time a good 10 - 12 years ago. Now people always mention UFC and MMA. What can WWE change?

I think:

They should highlight the wrestlers more. They need to put the wrestling back into WWE. They seem to distance themselves from the wrestling category by calling themselves 'sports entertainment'

Cut down on the PPVs, go back to three, Summerslam, Survivor series and wrestlemaina

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can WWE do to stay current?   What can WWE do to stay current? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Well not having watched it in a while, WWE need to get back to basics in a way.
There's too much of everything bar the matches. Focus on putting long, good matches on and put interesting storylines together and that'd be a major help on getting the product that is wrestling current.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What can WWE do to stay current?   What can WWE do to stay current? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 5:56 pm

I think the WWE Network is a good idea. There's a cheap way to see all their major events. A problem is that they keep using the same guys on top. Sometimes we're given a break with guys like R-Truth but they don't do it enough with the amount of PPVs they're throwing out to us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: What can WWE do to stay current?   What can WWE do to stay current? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:51 pm

Put the focus back into actual wrestling? What kind of voodoo is this?! If you want actual wrestling go watch ROH!

-WWE Fanboy 2014

In all seriousness, they wouldnt be able to do long, drawn out storylines if they had the big 4 PPVs again. TNA cant even do it and they only have 3 actual PPVs now.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What can WWE do to stay current?   What can WWE do to stay current? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:51 pm

I think 2 months per PPV would actually suit nicely. Gets rid of a lot of fillers.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What can WWE do to stay current?   What can WWE do to stay current? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:59 pm

To actually answer Moose's question:

Fire everybody besides CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, and Dean Ambrose. Never hire anyone ever again. Have them wrestle each other every single week. Every world title match has to be a four way. That's all the stupid fans seem to care about nowadays anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: What can WWE do to stay current?   What can WWE do to stay current? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Razor wrote:

Fire everybody besides CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, and Dean Ambrose. Never hire anyone ever again. Have them wrestle each other every single week. Every world title match has to be a four way. That's all the stupid fans seem to care about nowadays anyway.

That would SUCK!!!!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What can WWE do to stay current?   What can WWE do to stay current? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Dysfunction 2014 wrote:
Razor wrote:

That would SUCK!!!!
What can WWE do to stay current? Confused-smiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: What can WWE do to stay current?   What can WWE do to stay current? EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:24 pm

They could do it TV/PG-14 perhaps? Having First-Blood matches and st-- oh wait, wellness policy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can WWE do to stay current?   What can WWE do to stay current? EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 9:11 am

Pushing younger talent, instead of having the same main event scene for the past 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can WWE do to stay current?   What can WWE do to stay current? Empty

Back to top Go down

What can WWE do to stay current?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1