HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5   Empty
PostSubject: Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5    Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5   EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:09 pm

Moviehole has provided character descriptions for the upcoming Paranormal Activity 5, the next straight sequel in the series. It will star Katie Featherston once again, and presumably will pick up with Katie and the two boys from Paranormal Activity 4, which ended on a cliffhanger. The film arrives in October but takes a very short time to complete. Gregory Plotkin will direct.

The characters include Ryan, Emily, their 6-year-old daughter Leila, and Mike, Ryan's younger brother. Here are descriptions of each:

Ryan: "26-31, is described as a ‘big kid', he's a video-game designer who has relocated his family from New York to Pala Alto for a cushy gig at Rockstar Games."

Emily: "Though somewhat of a hippie (she's into organic food, loves the arts and music, won't let her daughter eat Gluten, and sports tattoos), Wife Emily is considerably more serious than her young husband – she's constantly on the go, does Yoga, and though loving, has an air of maturity about her. Her sister died a year before."

Leila: "Seems to be a mixture of both – a bit of a fearless, opinionated tomboy."

The film will begin shooting next month in Los Angeles.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/310116/[Movies]-Character-Details-Revealed-For-Paranormal-Activity-5.htm#p6tsvFm2suhXsFMs.99
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5    Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5   EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:46 pm

They're still doing this Paranormal Activity shit? face palm 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5    Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5   EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:10 pm

Its supposedly coming to an end soon
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5    Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5   EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 4:23 pm

I love the Paranormal Activity series. >_> Not really interested in the new one, since it appears to be a spin-off, but I'll definitely be watching this.

Also, the guy working at Rockstar. <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5    Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5   EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:22 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
They're still doing this Paranormal Activity shit? face palm 

Because people get scared at weak shit so it brings in money.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5    Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5   EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 6:25 pm

I don't even find them scary. I just find them entertaining. I don't think every horror movie really needs to be scary to be good.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5    Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5   EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Giggity Gopher wrote:
I don't even find them scary. I just find them entertaining. I don't think every horror movie really needs to be scary to be good.

They don't. But that's Paranormal Activity's thing. All the trailers I've seen for them involve these real-life reactions of people getting scared at weak shit. So that's their thing. They advertise it as the scariest movie since ______ and it draws people in. Some get scared, some don't. Regardless, they get money.

Money? Means more movies. Repeat.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5    Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5   EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:56 pm

I'm fine with this. I may not like the movies for the reasons I'm supposed to, but I like them regardless, so I'm glad they keep making them.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5    Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5   EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:59 pm

I'm not a fan of this series but everyone watches them regardless and they make money off it, like Myke said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5    Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5   EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Mooner 

Right there is your Paranormal Activity 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5    Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5   EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:11 am

Giggity Gopher wrote:
I love the Paranormal Activity series. >_> Not really interested in the new one, since it appears to be a spin-off, but I'll definitely be watching this.

Also, the guy working at Rockstar. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5    Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5   Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Details Revealed For Paranormal Activity 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1