HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame Empty
PostSubject: WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame   WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:45 am

According to a new report, WWE is considering inducting the first ever match into the Hall of Fame in 2014. The idea would be to induct everyone involved with the very first WrestleMania main event - something that has never been done before.

Hulk Hogan teamed up with Mr. T to take on Roddy Piper and Paul Orndoff in the very first headlining act at WrestleMania in 1985. The match was a huge spectacle that also included Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka and "Cowboy" Bob Orton in opposite corners, as well as legendary boxer Muhammad Ali and Pat Patterson as officials. It is unknown at this point who WWE would look to induct, whether it would just be the four men actually wrestling the match, the managers or if it truly would be everyone involved.

It's being said that with WWE inducting so many legends each year, this would give them a lot more content to work with in the future, as high-profile names become harder to book for the anticipated annual event.

At this point, The Ultimate Warrior is the only announced name for the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame. There has been a lot of talk about inducting Jake "The Snake" Roberts, and possibly an unknown tag team. Some internally, including CM Punk, are pushing for the much-desired induction of "Macho Man" Randy Savage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame   WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:47 am

I don't really know what to make of this
Inducting a match...
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame   WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Yeah, same. I don't know whether I like it or not...
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame   WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:56 pm

I like the idea of matches getting recognition, but don't think this is the way to go about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame   WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:11 pm

Minkaro wrote:
I like the idea of matches getting recognition, but don't think this is the way to go about it.

I like the idea, they could pull back on inducting legends and do one or two matches. Bret vs Shawn WM 12 Bret vs Stone Cold WM 13, Taker vs Shawn WM 2 etc would be perfect candidates
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame   WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Great...that means most of Cena's matches are gonna get inducted Sad
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame   WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:00 am

I like this idea. Matches are the backbone of this industry. But would this mean some people like 'taker and hbk would end up with a hand full of rings?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame   WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Considering Brand New Idea for the 2014 Hall of Fame

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1