HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week   Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:41 pm

WWE Superstar Daniel Bryan suffered a concussion on this Monday's episode of Raw, according to SEScoops.com. The article claims that Bryan suffered the concussion early into his steel cage tag team match against The Usos, and he doesn't remember much about the night.

At this time, no one from WWE including Bryan has commented on the potential injury, but he is not expected to compete at tonight's WWE Live event in Worcester, Massachusetts.

@WWEDanielBryan
I sit humbled and in awe of peoples reaction to last night. I can’t bring down the machine on my own, but we can do it together #YesMovement

@nicoleandbri
No one can keep him down! #YesMovement @WWEDanielBryan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week   Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 11:38 am

According to F4WOnline.com, the word going around at the Smackdown tapings last night was that Daniel Bryan couldn't remember much about what happened during his steel cage match on Raw and that the concussion appears to be serious.

WWE confirmed Bryan's concussion last night, but did not provide any other details other than his diagnosis.
Back to top Go down
Sarge
Show Opener
Sarge

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week   Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Concussions are nothing to fuck around with. They are cumulative, and can mean BIG trouble for Daniel Bryan down the road.

I've never told anyone this (except for my doctor, my family, and SOME co-workers [where required]), but one of the reasons I left the military was because I suffered so many concussions (if I remember right, I suffered a total of six concussions during my tenure in the Armed Forces). I suffered a MAJOR concussion about a month prior to retiring. It was either retire or receive a Medical Discharge. Retiring looked better to future employers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/btownpatchguy/sets/

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week   Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Bryan will be fine. It's the guys like Del Rio and Ziggler you have to worry about because theyve suffered 2 concussions each over the past year or so.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week   Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:21 pm

Wrestling ain't no joke.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week   Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:46 pm

One reason why WWE were smart to ban chair shots to the head a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week   Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:16 am

I hope he gets better soon. Concussions are nothing to mess about with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week   Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Bryan Suffers Concussion on Monday Night Raw This Week

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1