HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Cena Comments on His Dad Being Attacked Last Night, Former Diva Posts Video Thanking Fans

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

John Cena Comments on His Dad Being Attacked Last Night, Former Diva Posts Video Thanking Fans Empty
PostSubject: John Cena Comments on His Dad Being Attacked Last Night, Former Diva Posts Video Thanking Fans   John Cena Comments on His Dad Being Attacked Last Night, Former Diva Posts Video Thanking Fans EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:19 am

John Cena talked to WWE.com after Raw last night. He discussed Randy Orton attacking his dad during the show and the update on his father.

"My dad is shook up. He has been around WWE a long time; that obviously shouldn't happen to anyone who comes to enjoy our show. He's tough, he took a few shots to the head, his eye is swollen, they tell me his jaw's dislocated but he's good."

Kaitlyn Thanks The Fans
Former WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn posted a video on YouTube, thanking her fans and updating everyone on what she is going to do next in her career.

Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

John Cena Comments on His Dad Being Attacked Last Night, Former Diva Posts Video Thanking Fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Cena Comments on His Dad Being Attacked Last Night, Former Diva Posts Video Thanking Fans   John Cena Comments on His Dad Being Attacked Last Night, Former Diva Posts Video Thanking Fans EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:26 am

I'm gonna miss her Sad
Back to top Go down

John Cena Comments on His Dad Being Attacked Last Night, Former Diva Posts Video Thanking Fans

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1