HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest Live WWE NXT Special Details

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Latest Live WWE NXT Special Details Empty
PostSubject: Latest Live WWE NXT Special Details   Latest Live WWE NXT Special Details EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 7:46 pm

As we reported last week, WWE will be airing a live NXT special on the WWE Network on 2/27 from Full Sail University. The show will be airing in primetime and will go head-to-head with TNA Impact Wrestling that night.

F4WOnline.com is now reporting that the special will likely include a big pre-show prior to the event, and the following is the current card:

Ladder Match for the WWE NXT Title:
-Bo Dallas (c) vs Adrian Neville

2 Out of Three Falls Rematch:
-Antonio Cesaro vs Sami Zayn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest Live WWE NXT Special Details   Latest Live WWE NXT Special Details EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:04 pm

I'm guessin there gonna make Bo Dallas lose it..
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Latest Live WWE NXT Special Details   Latest Live WWE NXT Special Details EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:15 pm

I expect Bo to retain, unfortunately. I'd love to see Neville win it, though.

And dat Zayn vs. Cesaro rematch. Glad it's gonna be two out of three falls again. God that first one was fucking beautiful.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Latest Live WWE NXT Special Details   Latest Live WWE NXT Special Details EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:43 pm

I'd hope so. I don't mind Bo I aint bothered Unlike some peeps.

Yeah those matches are pretty cool. Should be just as good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Live WWE NXT Special Details   Latest Live WWE NXT Special Details Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest Live WWE NXT Special Details

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1