HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Piper Continues to Tease Monday Announcement, Wants Rousey at WM30?, WWE Posts Top 10 Rumble Fails (Video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Piper Continues to Tease Monday Announcement, Wants Rousey at WM30?, WWE Posts Top 10 Rumble Fails (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Piper Continues to Tease Monday Announcement, Wants Rousey at WM30?, WWE Posts Top 10 Rumble Fails (Video)   Piper Continues to Tease Monday Announcement, Wants Rousey at WM30?, WWE Posts Top 10 Rumble Fails (Video) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:34 am

As we reported earlier today, Roddy Piper has been teasing some kind of an announcement on Monday, and he has continued so by posting the following on Twitter:

@R_Roddy_Piper
THERE WILL NOT BE A MONDAY NEXT WEEK!!! #rodsadumbass
ps. but I got a good one for you!

Furthermore, with regards to his possible involvement at WrestleMania 30, Piper Tweeted the following:

@R_Roddy_Piper
To the Dojo to spar with Judo Gene Lebell in my corner! Lets see what I've got! May get @RondaRousey in my corner for WMXXX! #nowthatscool

Top Royal Rumble Fails
WWE has posted the following Top 10 Royal Rumble Fails video:

Back to top Go down

Piper Continues to Tease Monday Announcement, Wants Rousey at WM30?, WWE Posts Top 10 Rumble Fails (Video)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1