HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former World Champion to retire soon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Former World Champion to retire soon? Empty
PostSubject: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:46 am

Word going around is that Dolph Ziggler might retire soon. He has suffered yet another concussion this time via a stiff clothesline from Ryback who has accepted fault and is in the doghouse. It appears severe for Ziggler, so there is no timetable for his return and with a second concussion it is bound he wouldnt get pushed too high up for fears of hurting him even more so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:04 am

Well that'd suck if he had to retire. Katelynn is already leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:12 am

Tiff wrote:
Well that'd suck if he had to retire. Katelynn is already leaving.

You mean she's gone already. She's already finished with them
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:30 am

I don't like Ziggler, but it sucks for him that he might lose his job because of some overgrown ape creature.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 8:54 am

I hope he doesn't
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:56 am

God dammit. This guy just can't cut a break at all...
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:33 am

Worst luck since Mr. Kennedy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:23 pm

Ryback sucks...people need to accept this
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 2:52 pm

Sad

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:08 pm

goddamn it Ryback why couldn't you have done it to someone no one cared about. Like ADR or maybe swagger. Well It was Ryan time to go back to OVW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:12 pm

Because its possible you're the only one who doesnt care about Del Rio or Swagger lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 3:16 pm

or maybe the fact you are one of the few people who do care about ADR and Swagger? I am sure all those pops for the real Americas are mostly at the guy carrying Swaggers ass is Cesaro. And you can hear a fucking pin drop during a ADR match...only time he got a reaction was when he kicked out of Ziggler's pin fall when he cashed the MITB on ADR...and he got boo'd...the babyface ADR got boo'd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Because reactions = inring ability, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Del Rio is fucking boring...
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:45 pm

Del Rio and Swagger are both good, in the ring. Swagger wasn't really all that good until he returned with Zeb Colter. Plus, teaming with Cesaro has definitely helped him improve. Del Rio's always been good in the ring, though. He just sucks on the mic.

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Dead wrote:
Because reactions = inring ability, lmao.

reaction= money and ratings

I rather have people like John Cena, Hulk Hogan, Goldberg, Kevin Nash over someone like ADR. All of them maybe be meh in the fucking ring, but people actually give a fuck about, the react to and draw money. ADR his inring ability (which he not that impressive like you and razor keep implying) maybe good, but if the fans are sitting on their fucking asses and not giving this guy a reaction, I don't think I will keep him. Give someone like a CM Punk who is great in ring and on the mic  and gets reactions I would have him be a star. Someone who is okay on the mic, but is beloved by all and is amazing in the ring I would have him be a star.
No Matter how much WWE has shoved ADR down the wwe fans throats, only a handful of people actually give a damn about him.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:10 pm

ADR severely lack charisma and Swagger is just a poor mans Kurt Angle.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:19 pm

Wait, did Bull really just say "Why couldn't he have done it to someone else?" simply because he doesn't like them?

Wow, respect = dropped. How fucking dare you.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Yeah, I might hate Kennedy, but I've never wished injury on him.

Mainly because he's so shit he's bound to injure himself sooner or later whether I want it or not, but also because I'm not that much of a dick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:26 pm

I was only joking yeesh, than Dead came in and I started debating it ADR about him. But I seriously don't wish harm on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:41 pm

come to think about it, tho I was joking. It does come off extremely dicky, which I am for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former World Champion to retire soon?   Former World Champion to retire soon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Former World Champion to retire soon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1