HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Ross Denies Working With Jeff Jarrett & Toby Keith On New Promotion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jim Ross Denies Working With Jeff Jarrett & Toby Keith On New Promotion Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross Denies Working With Jeff Jarrett & Toby Keith On New Promotion   Jim Ross Denies Working With Jeff Jarrett & Toby Keith On New Promotion EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 7:45 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has updated his blog, which you can read in its entirety at JRsBarBQ.com.

Ross commented on rumors that he's in talks with Jeff Jarrett and Toby Keith about starting a new wrestling promotion, saying that it's simply not true. He said that he's not spoken to Jeff Jarrett since the day he left WWE back in 1999, which he called "a day that doesn't rank too high on my list of fun days at work."

He did mention having dinner with Toby Keith when both men were attending the Sugar Bowl college football game. "We did talk the wrestling biz some but that's not unusual for me in any conversation after a 40 year career within the genre," he said. "We also talked country music, business investments, OU football and we spent the afternoon together with ESPN's Brad Nessler who's another wrestling fan. Yes, TNA came up a time or two but that was really a non issue in our conversations."

As for whether he would be interested in returning to the wrestling business on a daily basis, he said it would take a "mighty healthy offer" for him to consider it.

"The politics and paranoia that go along with today's rasslin business isn't healthy for me to be around on a full time basis especially at this stage of my life. Plus, I have a specific philosophy regarding how the business should be presented that doesn't seem to be in fashion these days. "
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Denies Working With Jeff Jarrett & Toby Keith On New Promotion   Jim Ross Denies Working With Jeff Jarrett & Toby Keith On New Promotion EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:37 pm

lol

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Denies Working With Jeff Jarrett & Toby Keith On New Promotion   Jim Ross Denies Working With Jeff Jarrett & Toby Keith On New Promotion EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:23 pm

If people actually listened to Ross after he left WWE they'd know he wouldn't be interested.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Denies Working With Jeff Jarrett & Toby Keith On New Promotion   Jim Ross Denies Working With Jeff Jarrett & Toby Keith On New Promotion Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Ross Denies Working With Jeff Jarrett & Toby Keith On New Promotion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1