Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 9:06 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Riley Williamson wrote:
MooseNugget wrote:
So do you like The Time Splitters?

Never heard of it. Is it a TV Show? I don\'t know

I aint bothered

Ah, They are an Interesting Tag Team. I will give them that. And I've always ment to get into the Independent Scene Stuff but always forget about getting into it for some reason...Will have to watch some more clips on them so that I can see how good they are.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 9:08 pm

But I thought Alex Riley was like your favorite wrestler panic
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 9:12 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
But I thought Alex Riley was like your favorite wrestler panic

He is, He is my favorite but not, favorite favorite..As we barely see him Wrestle and now Commentate. Funny I should just come up to you Moose and tell you the truth, he isn't my favorite wrestler. The guy sucks NAH
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 1:28 am

Man. Guy couldn't even win you over with his brohawk Thirsty Mofos

How much drugs do you do? Stoner
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:55 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Man. Guy couldn't even win you over with his brohawk Thirsty Mofos

How much drugs do you do? Stoner

How much drugs do you do?

- I don't do drugs mane! And you do know this! YO

But yeah, to answer your question with a more serious answer, I don't do drugs nor have I actually thought about doing drugs. That kind of stuff messes up your brains and from what I've seen in several movies, and GTA V, it "trips" you into seeing weird stuff and makes you paranoid and delusional. I would much rather stress things out and try to overcome my troubles rather than, to get caught up, take something that I am not sure what impact it would take to my body and go through the problems of the effects that it will have in your life in your later years. There is a cause and an effect. So I'm drug free.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:29 pm

Glad to hear it good job

What do you do when you're not on XWA? nervous
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:42 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Glad to hear it good job

What do you do when you're not on XWA? nervous

What do you do when you're not on XWA?

- Mainly, what I do when I am not on XWA or on the Internet, I'm on the WWE Network watching something from the Attitude Era or I am just watching something on TV. Though, recently I haven't watched awhole lot of TV because two reasons. 1.) There is basically nothing on at all. or 2.) I come home from School, worned out and just wanting to go to sleep. Lately, it has been more of Number Two and now I have to catch up on This Weeks RAW because...I woke up past Midnight and missed it. What I have been doing now for the past week also, as you already know I have created alittle Facebook page for XWA so I have been advertising on Social Media as well. Basically, to put it to you like this;

When I am Online; XWA, Facebook, Twitter (Advertising). Match Writing. Researching.

When I am Offline; WWE Network, Studying or reviewing notes from Class for Upcoming Test.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:48 pm

You ever go to NXT tapings or house shows?
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 2:59 pm

MooseNugget wrote:

- Nowadays it is very rare for me to go to a live NXT taping. I just found out that now they do some of there shows in Daytona Beach, around that area, and then they move to FT. Miners. Daytona is like a two hour drive from Orlando to there and FT. Miners is like.. Double the hours times two. So that makes it very difficult for me to go see them as my parents work during the daytime and, the Car is always being used so I can't literally go see a taping. Because of this, and Gas isn't all that cheap lol. In terms of seeing a house show, I try to get some tickets but always, they end up being sold out so it makes it hard to go see a live RAW or SmackDown show here in Orlando. I have been to one NXT Event though, the last one I went on March 17th of this year. The last house show I went to was FCW in April of 2009.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:12 pm

So how much longer until you graduate?
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:31 pm

MooseNugget wrote:

- About a year. In 2016, is when I am graduating.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:34 pm

What you gonna do after school?
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:40 pm

MooseNugget wrote:

- Well, if I can make it out alive in that monstracity of a School and not get killed lol, I plan to go to this College that is nearest to where I am at right now. Just so that I can be near my parents whenever I may need something or just stay at home if I end up getting kicked out if the dorm that they have across the street from the college.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Well I'm going to kinda steal you question from you.

Rank your top five favorite video games and tell us why ranked them the way you did.
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
Well I'm going to kinda steal you question from you.

Rank your top five favorite video games and tell us why ranked them the way you did.

5. Call of Duty: Declassified

Quite Possibly the worst Call of Duty Game that I have ever played, Ever. There was a great amount of lagging in this game and at times, I almost found myself getting frustrated with the game because at times, the guy that you would play as where you would move the analog stick up, he wouldn't move at all and would be frozen. This would not only happen to me in Missions but also Online as well. The only Upside I saw to this game were two things. 1. It was on the PS Vita. Which is pretty still a good Handheld and has a great amount of potential but am sadden that Sony hasn't pulled through with the Handheld but that's for another discussion. 2. The Multiplayer on this was ridiculously fun. I enjoyed playing with the others that had this game and wish that the Developers that made the game had spent more time on it.

4. Killzone: Mercenary

Much greater then the Call of Duty Vita version, Killzone: Mercenary had more Pros then Call of Duty: Declassified had and that is that this game had Great Graphics, putting the Vita's Processor to it's limit and giving such a great crisp view of the Gameplay when I was doing a Mission (To which I had found no lag or problems while doing a Mission) and The Multiplayer is great as there are more Map Options available. Meaning that you don't have to play in the same exact two locations twice and there are more Mutiplayer options availble to you. So that you don't have to do just only Team Deathmatch. I think I was just only a couple of Missions into the game, I had quit after the second mission as the Third Mission was pretty tough for me lol. But overall I had found much fun in playing this game. Especially on the Handheld.

3. Uncharted 3

Maybe one of the greatest out of the Uncharted Series, this was actually the first Uncharted game that I had played when I first got my PS3 Two or Three yearish? years ago, I remember getting this game with The PS3 as it was a Bundle Pack and when I first putted the game into the Mouthlike tray of the PS3 and it loaded up and I got into the first mission, I remeber having much fun having Nathan jump from wall to wall, climbing up a Single branch or jumping across a cliffwall. Never had I ever played a game that had soo much gymnastic like moves, Shooting and Fighting all in one game which made this game all around fun for me.

2. Jak and Daxter

I want to go ahead and put the whole series into this spot if ya don't mind Moose, lol. I think it was Fourteen somewhat, years ago that this game had originally to the PS2 and it was about Four years later that I had gotten the first one. Which was Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy. A game, that had started off the series and had a good Story to which II and III picked up on. I keep this simple and plain since I am suppose to tell you why I ranked it in such a way but, it is about a Boy and his friend who later ends up as a Orange Tang like Rat. They both set on a journey to find the person who had created this mystical potion (Referred to Dark Eco in the game), Where Jak's friend had fallen into and they both set out on a Adventure to go back to Misty Island to get the Evil Ruler who was responsible for creating the Dark Eco. Don't want to spoil the rest of the story but that is the first part of the series.

Jak II is much of the same but in a more different setting as it picks up right after Jak I. This one is pretty the Darkest part to all three parts of the Series as Jak, the boy who now is a Teen ends up in a Dark Infermery and gets Dark Eco injected into him. Mainly, this one is kind of more fun as you get to Free Roam alittle bit more, you get to steal Future Cars as I would like to call them and you now get Weapons which is also a pretty sweet deal. You also get a Jetboard! Which is pretty unheard of in today's Games but yeah, there are also plenty of Boss battles as you do come along onto some people that you have formed an alliance with only for you, to get stabbed in the back and having to face them in the process.

Jak III Quite Possibly the one I love the most but can't merely top out as I love all Three in the same aspect. Bu here you get Double the free roam now being able to travel to two places, The Desert and The City that you ended up in, and there are alot of Side Missions that you can do here to which, I like the most out of a game so that once you are through with the Main Story, you can still do some Missions if you want to continue playing the game afterwards.

1. Grand Theft Auto

Mainly for it's Driving and being able to do all the crazy stuff that comes along with it. Also, due to the fact that this was one of my very first Video Games that I had ever played. Weird enough, I could remember the day that I had ever played my first ever Video Game Console and it was 2002 and I was about 3 or 4 years old at the time and my Mother had gotten me a GameBoy Advance. Along with this, she had also gotten me Grand Theft Auto. The very first one and I was hooked to it. Not being able to drop the System down whenever I needed to do something or was told to do something, The missions were fun and extremely addicting as each mission I had finished and completed, I would shortly after climb into my Red and White Striped Car and would zoom to the nearest Telephone so that I could start the next mission. If there ever were to be a favorite video game for me, it would have to be Grand Theft Auto.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:57 pm

What other GTA games did you play?
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:21 pm

MooseNugget wrote:

- I've played mostly all of them. From GTA: I all the way to GTA: V. They all have been fun playing as each GTA that I played had a interesting Story to it and each GTA did have some interesting Main Characters. Most notably, I think Claude from GTA: III was an interesting Character. He barely talked and I would find myself always wondering when would he talked. This was when I first got the game and was playing the actual Story. Another Character is Niko Bellic from GTA: IV. I thought it was actually nice to see character growth and see how his character would change because at first, it seemed like he was going to be behind Roman and be in his Shadow but later on towards the end, that would change as Niko would be the one that would be bigger then Roman.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 12:49 am

How come Nicole Johnson is still in your sig but we ain't had a divas division in 8 months?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 7:04 am

Riley, stop rigging shit and book a dildo on a bullrope match. It's our only hope I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Eeyen wrote:
How come Nicole Johnson is still in your sig but we ain't had a divas division in 8 months?

- I still have Nicole Johnson in my Sig because not only due to the sexiness that Chilly made this Signature to be, but also due to the fact that she is one of my characters. I think that if I remove Nicole from my Sig, it would just be wrong of me because I feel I will be giving her disrespect. Her and Riley are like the only characters that I have found Success with and enjoy using them both. I love them both really and when someone see's whenever I post something around the Forum and they look at my Sig and they think, "Who is Nicole Johnson?" or "Who is Riley Williamson?" They will be tempted to look at the XWA Locker Room Section and they will see who they are and what they have done.
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 4:04 pm

Chilly wrote:
Riley, stop rigging shit and book a dildo on a bullrope match. It's our only hope I aint bothered

Only if you comeback and return as Snake, then I will book that type of Stipulation. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Ask Riley - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Riley   Ask Riley - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:00 am

"it would just be wrong of me because I feel I will be giving her disrespect."

The fuck? Scott Steiner Approv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content