HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014 Empty
PostSubject: 14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014   14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:18 pm

The 14 people I am about to name are men and women would could have a very good year in WWE and TNA. Now I maybe be right on some and wrong on others but I think we all should pay attention to them at least.

14- Rockstar Spud- Winner of theta British boot camp, he has formed a very interesting character over the past few months. As Dixie's little sidekick, he is very fun to watch. He maybe a small guy, really small, but I could see a X-Division Championship run for him in 2014. Maybe a Tag Team Championship run with EC3.

13- Antonio Cesaro- When I look at him, he is just screams babyface, especially with that classic babyface move the big swing. Hoping WWE comes to their sense and pull the trigger on the face turn with him. This guy could be a decent star as a babyface. A Main event babyface, I'm not sure but I could see Antonio becoming a really big star as a face.

12- Summer Rae- She has been hanging with Fandango for months now, but her NXT work shows she can go in the ring. Hopefully WWE will start allowing her to actually show off what she can do in the ring.

11- Seth Rollins- I think I tend to underrate Seth Rollins a lot. Oh the IWC love him to death because he was in fucking ROH, so that makes him overrated. But he gotten a lot better to the point where I think he could be a decent size star. When I look at Seth Rollins I see a Jeff Hardy, and no that is not a insult whatsoever, tho a lot of fucking idiots think it is. Remember Hardy was at one time the 2nd most over babyface in WWE at one point, and has a huge cult following. I am sure Seth would love a career just like Jeff's....without the drugs of course.

10- EC3- Take a WWE reject like Derrick Bateman, side him with Dixie Carter and say he's her nephew and you got a raising star. He featured a lot of TV, he has a very good character and surprisingly good mic skills. It wouldn't surprise me when he become Tag team champion, maybe if TNA actually uses it TV Champion. And who knows what could happen with this feud he got going with Sting. It could end up making him a main eventer.

9- Paige- a very talent diva in NXT, beloved by the IWC, has a family history with wrestling. When She debuts on the main roster, it would be hard to make her a star. If WWE wants her to be one is the question.

8- Gunner- He has that look, he can decently in the ring, and with TNA really needing some stars, this Viking mountain man could be one of those stars. He won the world title contract in feast or fired, so they want to do something with him.

7- Luke Harper- between him and Rowan, Luke by far is the better of the two. There things that I like about him and things that stand out. Now I don't know if he has the It Factor, but in 2014 and he continues to improve and grows. He could split off from the Wyatts by the end of the years and feud with Bray.

6- Dean Ambrose- When I look at Ambrose, he just reminds me a lot of Piper. Not the biggest guy or the strongest guy. But he has that hurky-jerky in ring style, really good on the mic. I think WWE see him as one of the guys in the main event sense, maybe not the guy. We could see one of two things, When the Shield breaks up he gets pushed really big or he gets stuck in mid card hell. Then two to three years later we are all like what the hell are they doing with this guy? See Wade Barrett, the Miz, Kofi Kingston.

5- Big E Langston- A guy who could be that black babyface star that WWE has said they have been looking for. He's got the look, he is good in the ring for a big man, he has gotten better on the mic. 2014 he could be a break out star and a possible winner of the 2015 royal rumble.

4- Cody Rhodes- It Surprise me that Cody hasn't had a World title match in the years he has been in the wwe. But Cody Rhodes I think since turning face has shown he is more than ready to be a WWE World Champion. Him and his brother have been stealing the show since they started teaming and when it comes to break them up, WWE need to put a rocket in his ass and blast him to the main event. Hope he wins the MITB this year.

3- Magnus- TNA needs to put all their eggs in his basket and just try everything to make him a huge star. I mean he is 26, 27 of age, he appeals to the international fans. TNA got a good thing with Magnus as World champion, now lets hope they keep on track with that.

2-Bray Wyatt- There is no question that 2014 will be a big year for Bray. He's off the wall, he's crazy, and some many other things. He's like Taker, Jake Roberts, Walyon Mercy all rolled into one. He's got the main event size, he great on the mic, decent in the ring. He's young so he's going to be around for a long time.

1- Roman Reigns- It should be no shocker that Roman Reigns is number 1 here. Already there is buzz that he could win the royal rumble, which I highly doubt but the buzz is still there. They are featuring him in a different way apart from the other members of the shield, and you hear the fans just chanting for him each and every week, More than Ambrose and Rollins. He has the look, he's yougn, he the family background, the ladies go crazy for him. He has the IT factor to be a major star. 2014 IMO is the year of Roam Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: 14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014   14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:26 pm

I came in here expecting Roman Reigns. I am satisfied.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: 14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014   14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Gunner is a classic TJ/10

14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014 FJBloTX
14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: 14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014   14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:42 pm

I predict Big E is the next Ezekial Jackson/Snitsky/Ryback/Lashley: gets over as long as he's pushed as an unbeatable monster heel but not so much when they aren't building him up to be some monster and he has to actually lose ... or get on the mic or put in matches where he needs to go more than 3-4 moves and actually put on a good show.

He'll be a good monster heel/face for a while but not a super over guy. I'd have had him low on the list as I suspect by the end of 2014 he'll be midcard fodder.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: 14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014   14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:55 pm

^ I think they may do more with him. those other guys ended up failing for one reason or another, but he seems to have the full package.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014   14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:08 pm

Ryback still might have a chance, he got screwed over with that heel turn. Maybe something will happen in 2014 for him, but if not he's done for. Big E I think has a better chance since he's so young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014   14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014 Empty

Back to top Go down

14 WWE/TNA People to watchin 2014

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1