HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brie on Bryan Joining The Wyatts, DiBiase Hypes RAW, Main Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Brie on Bryan Joining The Wyatts, DiBiase Hypes RAW, Main Event Empty
PostSubject: Brie on Bryan Joining The Wyatts, DiBiase Hypes RAW, Main Event   Brie on Bryan Joining The Wyatts, DiBiase Hypes RAW, Main Event EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:45 am

- WWE’s website has posted this week’s episode of Main Event, which did not air on Ion due to the holiday, featuring Kofi Kingston vs. Damien Sandow, Cameron & Naomi vs. Alicia Fox & Rosa Mendes and MizTV with The Miz and special guest Brodus Clay.

- “The Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase is ready to reunite with Irwin R. Schyster on Monday’s Old School RAW. DiBiase tweeted:

“It may be a “new” year but Monday, RAW is going “old” school! IRS and the Million Dollar Man reunite with fellow “old schoolers”! PRICELESS!”

- Brie Bella tweeted the following yesterday to keep with the storyline from RAW where Daniel Bryan joined The Wyatt Family:

“I know you’ve all been asking. I don’t know where @WWEDanielBryan is. He’s said he’s Ok. I trust and stand behind him. Happy New Year. #WWE”
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

Brie on Bryan Joining The Wyatts, DiBiase Hypes RAW, Main Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1