HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peter Stringfellow becomes a dad again at 72

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Peter Stringfellow becomes a dad again at 72 Empty
PostSubject: Peter Stringfellow becomes a dad again at 72   Peter Stringfellow becomes a dad again at 72 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:20 pm

Peter Stringfellow has become a father again at the age of 72.
The nightclub impresario's third wife Rosabella Stringfellow gave birth to their first child together this morning (01.08.13) at The Portland Hospital in London.
The couple have named the tot Rosabella, after her mother, and she weighed 6lb 6oz.
Both Peter - who was at his wife's side throughout the delivery - and his 30-year-old spouse are overjoyed with heir new arrival.

He said: ''We are overwhelmed with love for her.''
The 'Come Dine With Me' star already has two other children in their forties.
The couple have been married four years and announced they were expecting a baby at a party held at his Angels club in London in February.
Speaking at the time to BANG Showbiz, Peter said: ''I am happy to announce we are pregnant. it's going to be an August baby. It's wonderful news.''

The loved-up pair invited several famous guests to their bash to announce the pregnancy, including 'Coronation Street' star Chris Quentin, Vanessa Feltz, James Whale and Nick Ferrari.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peter Stringfellow becomes a dad again at 72   Peter Stringfellow becomes a dad again at 72 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:22 pm

He is a creepy old man who is so repulsive. Why the fuck would he want to have a baby at 72, he'll be dead soon. Oh ya he's collecting his pension too.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Peter Stringfellow becomes a dad again at 72   Peter Stringfellow becomes a dad again at 72 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Poor kid. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Stringfellow becomes a dad again at 72   Peter Stringfellow becomes a dad again at 72 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peter Stringfellow becomes a dad again at 72

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1