HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay   Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:33 pm

The Ultimate Warrior, who has been recently been going after people who are selling his merchandise on Ebay and other auction sites, has posted the following statement on Twitter:

Recent stories about Warrior attempting to swindle 30% royalties from eBayers auctioning Ultimate Warrior items are ridiculously inaccurate. The actual royalty demand is 110%, 100% of money made from the sale plus a 10% service fee for handling the hassle of informing others of their no-nos.

Sorry, but ALL unlicensed goods and ALL counterfeit merchandise using the Ultimate Warrior Intellectual Property will be removed without warning from all auctions sites, websites or similar.

It’s MY gimmick. I OWN it. If you want one, do the work it takes to create one for yourself.

Always Believe,

Warrior
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay   Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Wait, are they selling FAKE Warrior merch, or is it actual stuff that they bought from WWE and are re-selling? Indifferent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay   Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 2:43 pm

either way I don't think he has much of a case. I mean if it's shit they stole from his house I can understand, but if they bought the items...they can do whatever they want with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay   Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:09 pm

So you mean to tell me if i wanted to sell my talking Warrior figure from 1992, i couldnt?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay   Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:38 pm

^
No, 'cause it's copyrighted Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay   Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Warrior's an idiot, but what else is new.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay   Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Next he'll be claiming he has royalties on rocket fuel...
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay   Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 9:54 pm

^Cause he's snorting it?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay   Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:41 am

Nah. He drinks it for breakfast like a real man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay   Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Warrior Issues Statement Regarding People Selling His Merchandise on Ebay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1