HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so DB joins the Wyatts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

so DB joins the Wyatts Empty
PostSubject: so DB joins the Wyatts   so DB joins the Wyatts EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:44 am

Will this help DB, or is this the start of them trying to kill all his momentum?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so DB joins the Wyatts   so DB joins the Wyatts EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:16 pm

No, his momentum was killed off when HHH was burying him for 3 months....this will only help him
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: so DB joins the Wyatts   so DB joins the Wyatts EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:40 pm

I think ultimately, Triple H "burying" Bryan on TV was the bigger picture. Him not being able to overcome the "machine" is why he joined the Wyatt Family. I'd like to see where this goes.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: so DB joins the Wyatts   so DB joins the Wyatts EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:55 pm

Yeah That

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: so DB joins the Wyatts   so DB joins the Wyatts EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:18 pm

Wait, did he turn heel or did they turn face? Indifferent Cause if he turned heel, there goes me watching the Rumble. Funny
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: so DB joins the Wyatts   so DB joins the Wyatts EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:26 pm

^I'm honestly not sure. The Wyatt Family are trying to break down "the machine" - which I'm guessing means The Authority. So if Bryan is going from feuding with The Authority/Orton/The Shield AND The Wyatt Family, to teaming with the Wyatts against those other people, does that actually mean he's turned heel?

Maybe it's just a ploy by him to get to Bray, bring down the Wyatt Family from the inside sort of thing. Maybe it's part of WWE's supposed new "there are no faces or heels" thing. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: so DB joins the Wyatts   so DB joins the Wyatts EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:51 pm

Yeah I feel it's a ploy too. No reason WWE would make him heel with their lack of major faces.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so DB joins the Wyatts   so DB joins the Wyatts EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 3:21 pm

WWE did this all wrong in my imo. What should have happen was, Bray kidnaps or holds Daniel Brayn's woman against her will. He gives DB two choices, one Join the Wyatts and his woman can go or Two they take her away and turn her into one of them. And DB does what must be done to protect his girl and joins the Wyatts. You keep him face cause you know he never wanted to join the Wyatts, but he didn't want them to hurt his girl. People can relate to that and respect the hell out of someone who does something like that for his woman.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: so DB joins the Wyatts   so DB joins the Wyatts EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Gut feeling is it's a swerve and the Wyatts have turned face. If that's the case, Triple H vs. DB at WM with DB going over is a lock... If he went heel, Punk vs. Bryan at WM I think is where they'd end up with.

so DB joins the Wyatts FJBloTX
so DB joins the Wyatts Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so DB joins the Wyatts   so DB joins the Wyatts EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:34 am

best youtube comment ever:

so DB joins the Wyatts 1533ax4
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: so DB joins the Wyatts   so DB joins the Wyatts EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:17 pm

^
HAHAHA! Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so DB joins the Wyatts   so DB joins the Wyatts Empty

Back to top Go down

so DB joins the Wyatts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1