HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday   Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:36 am

WEEI.com has posted a new Bully Ray interview to promote this Sunday's One Night Only event. Below are some of the highlights:

On why fans should watch TNA over WWE:

"Why would you want to watch TNA over a John Cena-Randy Orton match? I'm really not sure. I find John Cena's matches very entertaining, and I find Randy Orton's matches very entertaining. I also know, if you watch Bobby Roode and AJ Styles, or Samoa Joe and Austin Aries, you're going to be even more entertained by watching those guys."

On his dream match if he could wrestle anyone in the world:

"Bully Ray vs. CM Punk would be the match. Paul Heyman has told me directly that me and Punk standing across from one another with a microphone in our hands would be deadly. Given the opportunity to have absolutely no restrictions on what we'd say and to just go at it, you'd be looking at the two guys who can spit venom better than anybody else out there in the industry. And I know we could back it up in the ring."

Other topics are covered in this Bully Ray interview, including similarities between Vince McMahon and Paul Heyman, One Night Only and more.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday   Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 10:30 am

A Bully Ray and CM Punk pipebomb war = a wrestling fan splooge fest of a fucking LIFETIME.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday   Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:34 am

I'd actually enjoy a Bully/Punk match, sounds entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday   Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:47 am

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday   Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

Bully Ray Interview: Why Fans Should Watch TNA Over WWE, His Dream Match, “One Night Only” This Sunday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1