HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant   Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:29 am

Jennifer 'JWoww' Farley is pregnant.
The former 'Jersey Shore' star has revealed she is expecting her first child with boyfriend Roger Mathews and is due to give birth in July 2014.

The 27-year-old reality TV star shared her joyous news with her fans in a blog post on her official website on Christmas Day (25.12.13).
She wrote: ''Roger and I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas gift this year! We wanted to share this exciting news with you all first because you have been a part of our lives these past few years and seen the love between Roger and me develop and blossom.

''We are so excited to share this new chapter of our lives with you as we become parents and create more memories with a new addition to our family! Thank you for all your love and support and for being there for us throughout the years! We are extremely happy and cannot wait for our bundle of joy to arrive!''

JWoww has received an outpouring of congratulations from her friends and family, but her 'Snooki and JWoww' co-star Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi - who has a 16-month-old son named Lorenzo - is particularly happy for her pal.
She wrote on Twitter: ''IM SO EXCITED MY BEST FRIEND @JENNIWOWW IS PREGNANT! Finally we can be MOMS together, love you boo! I got you (sic)''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant   Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:30 am

And not a single fuck was given this day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant   Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:32 am

If you don't care why'd you post in this topic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant   Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:35 am

I could ask the same about you when you went into certain topics and didnt care lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant   Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:43 am

I wasn't talking about me, I asked you the question.
And I'm sure you've posted like this much more than I have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant   Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Congrats to them. I guess this'll be on their show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant   Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:18 am

Congratz to them. Unfortunately it wasn't be who fucked her :/ dat rack
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant   Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 11:20 am

She's fine as hell.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant   Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 1:38 pm

Here's how shocked I am at this news:  I aint bothered 

Congrats tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant   Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant Empty

Back to top Go down

Jersey Shore's JWoww is pregnant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1