HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong Empty
PostSubject: Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong   Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:58 pm

Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong Strong

Our wrestler of the week is former PWG World Tag Team Champion and the second ever ROH Triple Crown Champion Roderick Strong!

1. What's your favorite Roderick Strong match?

2. Do you thinks he deserves to be called Mr. Ring of Honor?

3. What are your thought on his ROH World Title reign?

4. Strong has been in Ring of Honor for over 10 years now. How much longer do you think he'll be there and will he ever get signed by TNA or WWE?

5. Any thoughts on the new "Decade" stable?

Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong Sig
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong   Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 7:20 pm

I think he deserves to be called Vanilla Midget.

I love ROH but to me he's a pale (literally) imitation of Eddie Edwards and Davey Richards
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong   Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:19 am

I agree. Giving him a manager like Truth Martini made people care about Strong. He's great in the ring but he just has no character.

1. I'd say his Ringmaster Challenge match with Eddie Edwards from ROH Death Before Dishonor IX.

2. Well now that he joined the Decade stable no. But if you mean by fans sure. He's been wrestling there longer than anyone else.

3. I think the only reason he was made champion was because he was challenging for the title when Tyler Black was signing with WWE. It seemed like he was going to have a feud with Homicide but their match at The 9th Anniversary Show was meh so he ended up dropping the belt the next show.

4. I don't know what else they're going to do with him. I can see him going to Dragon Gate USA. I'm sure Gabe will gladly book him. TNA might hire him back. They were able to forgive Aries so I don't see why not.

5. I don't think they'll have the impact of The Age of The Fall of S.C.U.M. Strong and Jacobs are the only two who can still have great matches so it just might end up being a tag team.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong   Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:14 am

He's nothing without dat Cheezburger Fail! 

They need to rename him French Fry or something Funny
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong   Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:17 am

Get The Fuck Out 

Nobody is gonna hire yo ass as a booker with ideas like that Bold 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong   Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:19 am

Shit cousin. WWE can only dream of having someone like me in creative walk 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong   Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestler of The Week #14 Roderick Strong

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1