HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2013 WWE Survivor Series Preliminary Buy Rate Shows Big Drop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

2013 WWE Survivor Series Preliminary Buy Rate Shows Big Drop Empty
PostSubject: 2013 WWE Survivor Series Preliminary Buy Rate Shows Big Drop   2013 WWE Survivor Series Preliminary Buy Rate Shows Big Drop EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Quote :

WWE's corporate website has released preliminary buy estimates for the 2013 Survivor Series PPV. The show is listed at taking in approximately 179,000 buys, which is down from 208,000 buys last year, and 281,000 buys from the previous year.

Welp, who do they blame this goround? btw, Daniel Bryan wasnt in the main event so there cant be any "Bryan fans should of bought the ppv to support him" comments even though Orton was in the main.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: 2013 WWE Survivor Series Preliminary Buy Rate Shows Big Drop   2013 WWE Survivor Series Preliminary Buy Rate Shows Big Drop EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:14 pm

WWE Creative Fail! 
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: 2013 WWE Survivor Series Preliminary Buy Rate Shows Big Drop   2013 WWE Survivor Series Preliminary Buy Rate Shows Big Drop EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:31 pm

I'm not surprised. This was the first PPV this year I didn't buy, and I don't think I'm alone.

Other than the main event, the rest of the matches felt like filler matches, either to pad out championship reigns or to draw out feuds.

Basically, if the main event held no interest for you (and for a lot of people, it didn't), there was no reason to invest money in this one. I'm not even interested enough to stream or torrent it.

Last edited by Nearphotison on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: 2013 WWE Survivor Series Preliminary Buy Rate Shows Big Drop   2013 WWE Survivor Series Preliminary Buy Rate Shows Big Drop EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Yeah That the main event was really the only thing worth watching.
Although the Survivor Series tag match ended up being sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2013 WWE Survivor Series Preliminary Buy Rate Shows Big Drop   2013 WWE Survivor Series Preliminary Buy Rate Shows Big Drop Empty

Back to top Go down

2013 WWE Survivor Series Preliminary Buy Rate Shows Big Drop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1