HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE   Empty
PostSubject: Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE    Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE   EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:48 pm

- It had been announced that WWE will be doing their first tour of Saudi Arabia, but not everyone is excited that John Cena and WWE are coming to town. Saudi newspaper columnist Khaled Al Suleiman posted an article on emirates247.com slamming WWE and John Cena. Here is some of the article below…

"John Cena… you are not welcome here… a few years ago I could have said you are welcome but my bitter experience with my children and their obsession with John Cena have made me loathsome to the idea of his coming… to stop him from coming, I am even ready to face him in the ring although such an idea is suicidal. ver the past years, my home has been turned into a wrestling ring where human bodies fly around and pillows are thrown all over as screams do not stop as if my home became Madison Square in New York… during those years, the shelves, walls and drawers in my home have been filled with pictures of wrestlers and their frightening bodies… now they are coming to control our minds at our home… you are not welcome… what we, adults and children, need is not a wrestling ring to engage in savage and horrifying fights, but a stage where all the talented compete to demonstrate their human skills and nature not savagery."
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/307562#hZfoBEZAWhxvqB73.99
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE    Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE   EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Jesus. Someone sounds fucking bitter. Fuck this guy. Shaking Head

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE    Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE   EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Sounds like it's still real to him, dammit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE    Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE   EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:02 pm

So it's Cena's fault his children are blood thirsty stalkers and he's a shit father?

M'kay then...
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE    Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE   EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:17 pm

He's probably offended by the fact that divas don't wear a hijab to the ring, too. Shocked
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE    Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE   EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:36 pm

He thinks it's real. That's pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE    Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE   EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:54 pm

Bad John Cena! You're a bad influence! >=[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE    Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE   EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:24 pm

^ Bitch Please

Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE   Badinfluencers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE    Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE   Empty

Back to top Go down

Saudi Arabian Journalist Slams John Cena & WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1