HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Cornette Talks AJ Styles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jim Cornette Talks AJ Styles Empty
PostSubject: Jim Cornette Talks AJ Styles   Jim Cornette Talks AJ Styles EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Jim Cornette was a recent guest on the Inside The Ropes program. Cornette talked about his UK Q&A Tour happening in February, plus he shared his opinions on the AJ Styles/TNA situation. Cornette said the following about the ongoing TNA/Styles negotiations:

"AJ is a great kid personally as well as professionally. Very talented. He's been with the company for 11 or 12 years since the company started. I can understand exactly where he's coming from. From what I've read, they wanna resign him for either the same or less money. Money being the root of most problems in the wrestling business. If I know AJ swell as I think I do, he doesn't have any bad habits, he doesn't spend his money frivolously, he's saved his money wisely for the last decade. I think it's a situation where he feels that if he's not worth the money that he's asked from TNA that he'd rather take a break or do something else or it might be a matter of principle. I can't argue with that."
Back to top Go down

Jim Cornette Talks AJ Styles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1