HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wanted's Tom Parker wanted by police

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Wanted's Tom Parker wanted by police Empty
PostSubject: The Wanted's Tom Parker wanted by police   The Wanted's Tom Parker wanted by police EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:01 pm

Tom Parker is wanted by the police for pooing in a bag.

The Wanted's chances of success in the US may have gone down the toilet after cops revealed the singer was spotted defecating in a plastic bag and throwing it onto the highway earlier this year.

The shameless Brit could be slapped with a $500 fine and stopped from re-entering the country by authorities the next time the band head across the Atlantic.

One of Colorado State's bylaws reads: ''Littering is a class 2 petty offence punishable, upon conviction, by a mandatory fine of not less than $500 upon a first conviction.''

Tom's bandmate Jay McGuiness joked to the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''I am going to try to avoid Colorado right now, but if we do go, Tom needs to get $500 ready. That was the most expensive passing of a number two [Tom] will ever have.''

Siva Kaneswaran chimed in: ''It wasn't my s**t out the window ... Tom, it was his log.''

The 24-year-old star - who left the country the next day - apparently couldn't wait to relieve himself, despite their tour bus driver telling Tom and his bandmates to wait until they pulled over before going to the toilet.

The boy band are also in trouble with the law in their native UK after it was claimed they threw champagne over a poet and verbally abused him from their hotel balcony in a London hotel.

Dr Todd Smith said: ''Suddenly I was hit with a lot of liquid ... There were three young guys laughing at me. One of them said, 'P**s and beer, mate.' ''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wanted's Tom Parker wanted by police   The Wanted's Tom Parker wanted by police EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:02 pm

Neutral 

He shall now be formally known as 'Shit in a Bag'
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: The Wanted's Tom Parker wanted by police   The Wanted's Tom Parker wanted by police EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:20 pm

realt wrote:
Neutral 

He shall now be formally known as 'Shit in a Bag'

Coincidentally, that's what I was already calling the band.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Wanted's Tom Parker wanted by police   The Wanted's Tom Parker wanted by police EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:20 pm

Lol, the Wanted is Wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wanted's Tom Parker wanted by police   The Wanted's Tom Parker wanted by police Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wanted's Tom Parker wanted by police

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1