HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion Empty
PostSubject: Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion   Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:44 am

WWE Superstar Roman Reigns was recently interviewed by ChicagoNow.com on their website. Below are some of the highlights of that interview.

On the debut of The Shield:

“It was a literally a rush. Looking back at it I felt like I was so unprepared. The funny thing is that day they wanted us to come out during the Triple Threat Match, with literally riot shields. They gave us turtlenecks and stuff and it didn’t really fit us, so we made a few adjustments. We were the new guys so all the eyes were on us and they wanted to see what we were made of."

"After that match, after we walked through the curtain, it was high fives all around. From that day forward, the three of us made a pact that we are in this together and whatever happens, we do it together.”

On criticism about his promo work:

“I’ve never been bothered about what a fan thinks. That’s their prerogative, that’s their opinion. Everybody can see what I am doing in ring, but people will still criticize me. I am a student of the game, so I’m working on things every day. If it’s not physical it’s mental and cutting promos is mental. Anytime I’m thinking about wrestling, I’m going to run thoughts through my head to improve myself in all areas.”

On one day becoming WWE Champion:

“In five years I want to be WWE Champion. It’s simple as that. If somebody else told you something else, they would be lying to you. I will be riding in a private plane called ‘Roman Air’ or ‘Roman Empire’. No matter what the plane is called, I will have gold around my waist.”
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion   Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:08 pm

I love his attitude. good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion   Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 5:02 am

He does have a great attitude. I'm glad he sees himself still with the WWE in 5 years.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion   Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:12 pm

If you didnt have that kind of attitude people would be asking why you're even involved with wrestling in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion   Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:05 pm

With the right gimmick, I can see Roman going really far.

The problem is, aside from Dean, I can't see the Shield going far with different gimmicks.
Roman and Seth are great, but that's with their current gimmick. They fit it perfectly, Dean does as well but it's obvious Dean could play other roles nicely.
He needs to get a gimmick that will get him far when he goes to singles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion   Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:07 pm

I hate to say it, but Seth Rollins is not going to go far, but I hope I'm wrong. I say this because Dean can have a good mid-carder feud with many people, and then probably main-event..but Seth will just be another Kofi...

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion   Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 10:24 pm

*Kofi and Ziggler.
I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion   Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

Roman Reigns Discusses Criticism, The Shield’s Debut and Becoming WWE Champion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1