HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "60% Off Till Tuesday" | Niko L. Genero Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO: "60% Off Till Tuesday" | Niko L. Genero Promo Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "60% Off Till Tuesday" | Niko L. Genero Promo   PROMO: "60% Off Till Tuesday" | Niko L. Genero Promo EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:54 am

Due: Sunday December 22nd, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PROMO: "60% Off Till Tuesday" | Niko L. Genero Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "60% Off Till Tuesday" | Niko L. Genero Promo   PROMO: "60% Off Till Tuesday" | Niko L. Genero Promo EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:44 am

It wouldn’t be a Vendetta promo if we didn’t come back from commercial break, where Jennifer Light nervously looks around, looking like a bride left at the altar.   Noticeably missing her cue, the normally professional Light calms herself for a moment, clearly distracted with her back turned to the camera and her hands on her hips, before shaking her head and closing her hand over the microphone and leaning slightly away from the camera frame.

Jennifer Light - "Well then… shall we cancel? Yeah??"

“No just keep going,, oh crap we’re already oo–"

The camera rears up with audible muffles and knocks, before finally setting on Jennifer who clears her throat perfectly and all is apparently right in the world.

Jennifer Light - "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Vendetta, I am of course Jennifer Light, and uhh…"

Jennifer releases a sigh of relief as one of Vendetta’s newest talents, Niko L. Generico casually steps both past and beside her in a red and white santa beanie, drinking a sippee cup, pulling a set of headphone from his ear and letting it dangle, the camera zooming back to check out his Takumi Sanu T-shirt before reverting back above his chest.

Niko L. Genero - "Oh, right, yeah!  And I am Niko L. Genero… like DeNiro, just with a G."

Niko nods his head and grins behind the red tint shades, before looking at Jennifer Light and slurping away at his sippee cup, the sound of ice cubes obstructing the straws airflow amplified by the microphone.

Jennifer Light - "Okay… glad you could join us Niko… so tell us, how did you feel after your first match in the company tonight?"

Niko – “Oh wow, it was a real blast I just went out there and did my thing, I like to think I killed it but ah dunno, that’s just me haha!.  But you know, there was a lot more going on than I planned for.  It was great.”

The slurred words and slightly glazed eyes speak volumes regarding Niko’s use of time over the some ten minutes since competing, but that’s not the point.

Jennifer Light - "I bet it was!  Niko, you were in a fatal four way match with three other opponents obviously, did you find that at all challenging?"

Niko does a double take, adjusts his glasses and simply grins, scratching his chin.

Niko – “Was it challenging, you’ve been with three wrestlers at once right, you know how it goes right?!  I kid, I kid!”

Jennifer’s jaw drops as the audience gasp in shock, generating a low “OOOOOOOH!” throughout the building.

Niko – “Naw, but you know I was at a bit of a disadvantage and whatever.  I mean I didn’t expect three other guys, but that’s what it is, just try not to get your ass kicked too badly and take a few guys down with you.  I get it… I’m the new guy just caught in the shuffle right now so you know, everyday I’m shuffling right!”

Niko begins to in fact shuffle for a moment, and the camera turns down on his funky feet, before Niko stops and breaks into a low-key laugh, taking another annoying slurp of the sippee cup and leaving it at that, a slightly faint chuckle heard in the crowd watching on from the arena.

Niko - “Hey you know what, I’m gonna go grab something to eat and whatever, but thanks for taking a little of your time on this earth to interview me, it is truly beautiful and I hope you inspire people to donate their time, and just their whole precious everything for others as well.  Merry Christmas! One love!”

Niko kisses Jennifer on the cheek and throws a peace sign to the camera, before jogging to catch up with someone beyond the camera frame.

Jennifer Light - "Ladies and gentlemen... Niko L. Genero?!!"

Jennifer puts down the microphone with a puzzled expression and the show goes on.
Back to top Go down

PROMO: "60% Off Till Tuesday" | Niko L. Genero Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1