HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt? Empty
PostSubject: Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt?   Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt? EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 6:30 pm

According to PWInsider.com, WWE will not be debuting a new/different title for Randy Orton, and the current WWE Title will be used by Orton going forward. The title will be referred to as the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt?   Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt? EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Adding 'WWE' to the WHC doesn't make it sound any more unified lol.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt?   Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:31 am

^
Well technically it is the two names of the championships put together lol.

But it was highly unlikely a new belt was going to arrive considering that one isn't even a year old yet.

I noticed Orton is being dubbed the "first ever WWE World Heavyweight Champion". Is this going to be classified as a new title entirely or will it take on the WWE Title's lineage?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt?   Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:13 pm

^ I hope it takes the WWE lineage, I know they want to "start a new era", but with their current predicament, they need to keep their history as much as they can rather than "start new".

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt?   Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:36 pm

not the first time the WWE title was known as the WWE/WWF World Heavyweight Champion
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt?   Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Chris Jericho to come back and start some "Undisputed" bullshit. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt?   Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:45 pm

^ HE WAS THE ORIGINAL UNDISPUTED CHAMP Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt?   Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt? EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:50 pm

Chilly wrote:
^
Well technically it is the two names of the championships put together lol.

But it was highly unlikely a new belt was going to arrive considering that one isn't even a year old yet.

I noticed Orton is being dubbed the "first ever WWE World Heavyweight Champion". Is this going to be classified as a new title entirely or will it take on the WWE Title's lineage?

Its taking on the WWE lineage as the World Title got retired. Would be silly to retire both histories in favor of a new one. Would be like a new company just starting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt?   Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will Randy Orton Get a New Championship Belt?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1