HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kirk Cousins tho...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kirk Cousins tho... Empty
PostSubject: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:20 pm

going 29/45 (64%) with 381 yards and 3 touchdowns. There were however 2 interceptions.

Of course, this is just one game and it was against a team with an equally poor record (3-10), however when compared to Griffen's season statistics of 274/456 (60%), 3,203 yards, 16 touchdowns and 12 interceptions, it has fans questioning who the better QB option is.

With this topic dominating social media, I conducted a TwittPoll, asking NFL fans what their thoughts were - The results (thus far) are below:

There's been a lot of talk today but who is better?

Kirk Cousins: 80.8% of the vote
   Robert Griffin III: 19.2% of the vote

Evidently, the Redskins lost the game 26-27 after a failed two-point conversion attempt with 0:18 remaining.

Last edited by Huh on Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Kurt? Wtf..?
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:21 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:24 pm

you guys are really immature tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:25 pm

damn i wonder what kirk cousins sounds like. he probably talks like Jay Cutler lol
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Huh wrote:
you guys are really immature tho
Says the guy who can't type a complete sentence. Wtf..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:42 pm

why should i type a complete sentence? half the people here just want to post smilies anyway. and i did type a complete sentence, although sometimes i do tend to just write phrases

this is exactly why i just copy and paste shit here.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:43 pm

Says the guy that can't even take a defeat in a FF game. Wtf..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:45 pm

do you see me crying? i dont even care that much. i just check the shit when im doing my hw or just online in general. like its not like i have it in an open tab all day and talk on xwa for 5 hours like some people here
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Really
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:01 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Cheer up Huh. walk ...the Redskins have 2 pretty solid options at QB IMO
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:04 am

Huh, who do you want starting for the Redskins?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:40 pm

i want rg3 to be a HOFer but cousins made every throw exciting first the first time this year

i want the redskins to be in a pro style offense lol so idk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:04 pm

RG3 didn't work this season because defenses have the running qb figured out this year. The reason Cam Newton is having success is because he does his best running when a play breaks down and he needs to scramble, he can still throw the ball great. I think Kirk Cousins would be the better choice as quarterback because he's not as cocky, and seems to know what his role is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirk Cousins tho...   Kirk Cousins tho... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirk Cousins tho...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1