HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident  Empty
PostSubject: Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident    Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:21 pm

- AJ Lee reportedly has heat on her with WWE officials after she allegedly caused a scene at the Tribute to the Troops show in Washington. According to the report, AJ saw NBC personality Michelle Beadle, who was hosting, speaking with CM Punk backstage and lost it. Lee apparently delivered an "obscenity-laced tirade" at her.

As the report goes, several people in the company were embarrassed and upset that Lee was "coming off like her character in real life, and not in a good way." It is believed that she will be disciplined. Punk is reportedly upset with WWE officials over the incident and posted the following to Twitter:

Coach ✔ @CMPunk
Follow
It's difficult to always try to do business the proper way with a company that refuses to practice the same standards.
6:26 PM - 12 Dec 2013

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/306995/Heat-on-AJ-Lee-Following-Tribute-to-the-Troops-Backstage-Incident.htm#BsDXKssKfvs6bDYd.99
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident    Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:24 pm

If she loses the Divas Championship because of this, I'm blowing up WWE's headquarters.

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident    Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:34 pm

She'll be in TNA by Wrestlemania. I aint bothered Trollface!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident    Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:57 pm

What a bitch I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident    Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:00 pm

She's gonna lose the title for sure. About time too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident    Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:52 pm

The word among wrestlers backstage at today's WWE TLC pay-per-view event in Houston, Texas, was that Lee did not approach Beadle due to jealousy, but because she had spoken to Punk in a disrespectful tone. Lee approached Beadle after Beadle had a conversation with Punk, not during a conversation between the two as had been previously reported.

Beadle had remarked something to Punk in a disrespectful manner that allegedly upset him, which led to Lee searching for her—what Beadle said cannot be confirmed. It is said that Lee approached the popular television personality and told her that she was not to speak to her boyfriend in that manner again and if she did, there would be a problem.

One wrestler who witnessed the incident is denying the claim of Lee raising her voice and cursing at Beadle.

"Anyone who said that is a liar," said the wrestler, who spoke under the condition of anonymity.

Since Beadle is a celebrity, there is heat on Lee over the ordeal. The same wrestler remarked, "Celebs are untouchable in the backstage scene. WWE wants them more than they need any wrestler, so automatically, the wrestler is going to be wrong here, even when [Lee] isn't really."
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident    Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Dead wrote:
"Anyone who said that is a liar," said CM Punk, who spoke under the condition of anonymity."

>__>
<__<
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident    Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Wait, Punk's nailing AJ now?

Jesus, he really is a man-whore. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident    Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident  EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:32 pm

I love how everyone blames AJ without even knowing the story. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident    Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident  EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:06 am

UPDATE 4: Michelle Beadle has issued a statement regarding the report of her incident with AJ Lee on her Twitter:

Once and once only: I've known CM Punk for years. Considered him a friend. When I saw him at the arena, I said 'hey f&$?face'. The exact same way I talk to everyone. His girlfriend was no where near this. And I kept walking along with my assistant and two members of WWE PR. Next thing I know, I'm being yelled at. I honestly thought it was a joke. Period. The event went on and it was amazing.

So I hope we can move on from this ridiculously lame 'story.' As for the crazies, BLOCKED! And Happy freaking Holidays!!!

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/306995/UPDATEDx4:-Heat-on-AJ-Lee-Following-Tribute-to-the-Troops-Backstage-Incident.htm#C8Lp9mptCd3kSm4y.99
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident    Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident  EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:29 pm

Fire them all I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident    Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident  Empty

Back to top Go down

Heat on AJ Lee Following Tribute to the Troops Backstage Incident

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1