HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   Empty
PostSubject: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:17 pm

At this time, WWE employees are very excited about the WWE Network. Peoplethat work behind the scenes and have insight on the project are apparently excited about the whole concept both as employees and wrestling fans. There is said to be a sense of optimism and high expectations with the upcoming launch.

Credit: F4WOnline.com via wrestlezone.com
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/306598/WWE-Employees-Reportedly-Excited-About-The-WWE-Network.htm#YTDhZjZZyT1A5ggO.99
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:38 pm

These guys are fooling themselves Funny

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Woah woah woah, I haven't watched wrestling in nearly two years. And the last time I watched it, they were hyping this thing. Are you seriously telling me they HAVENT launched it YET????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:33 pm

No sir!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:36 pm

I'm surprised they just didn't drop the idea.

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:41 pm

It's never gonna happen. It's gonna be 10 years from now and they're still gonna be "coming soon!" Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:44 pm

"OH THANK GOOOOD WE DON'T HAVE TO KEEP WORKING ON THIS SHIT!"

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:45 pm

XFL, World Bodybuilding Federation, WWE NY restaurant, WWE movies....Vince stop going into stuff you know nothing about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:48 pm

His only true success was Classics on Demand...this is a much larger take on that.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Are you guys dissing ICOPRO? pig 

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Dead wrote:
His only true success was Classics on Demand...this is a much larger take on that.
I think they want it to be more than showing classics shows. I think they want to come up with original content, reality base shit, sitcoms, and maybe some cartoons. Which will stress out the writers even more. I hope they hire people to work on soully on the network and leave the creative writers out of it...but I think Vince will make their writers now do both the wrestling shows and original content because it's cheaper.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:58 pm

I remember last time WWE made a cartoon he got sued by Ted Turner Funny

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:01 pm

^ what was that?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:17 pm

It was some kind of "Kiss My Ass" cartoon. They animated Vince's ass. It honestly did seem like a rip off of Assy McGee, a cartoon that was airing on Adult Swim at the time.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:19 pm

was it about a talking ass?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:22 pm

It worked for Oprah.

I don't see why they won't just launch it already. I reckon it'll be good.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:44 pm

BadNewsBull wrote:
was it about a talking ass?

Oh yeah.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:51 pm

Funny what the hell there are actually two shows that have a talking ass as the main character
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:55 pm

There was. I never cared to watch either of them.

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:07 pm

of course, it air during stoner time on adult swim with other crap by tim and eric
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:33 pm

I don't get why anyone would willing pay a subscription for wrestling. It's overkill. If people want this kind of thing, they have that Classics on Demand thing (or streams that don't exist, bad people!)...if this ever does come out, it won't last long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:14 pm

Classics on Demand is no longer a thing
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:41 pm

I think they got rid of it to make room for The WWE Network.

fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:42 pm

I thought they dropped the idea. I'd like to watch some old wrestling shows but fortunately we have youtube for that. No interest in the "reality" crap at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network    WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network   Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Employees Reportedly Excited About The WWE Network

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1