HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy   Empty
PostSubject: Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy    Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy   EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:49 pm

According to The Wrestling Observer (via Wrestlezone, there is a reason why the match between CM Punk and Brock Lesnar was not nominated for the Match of the Year Slammy.

While many within WWE feel it was the best match of the year, it wasn't nominated because CM Punk can't have a better match with Brock Lesnar than Triple H did. The Undertaker vs CM Punk had to be listed because it features Undertaker at WrestleMania.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/306380/Possible-Reason-Why-CM-Punk-vs-Brock-Lesnar-Wasn//t-Nominated-For-Match-of-the-Year-Slammy.htm#7A1IVhzfZFVrqAYs.99

Yet HHH/Lesnar's matches stunk up the joint
Back to top Go down

Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy    Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy   EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:39 pm

bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy    Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy   EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:48 pm

I think this report is complete crap. That sounds too stupid even for WWE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy    Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy   EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:28 pm

I'm pretty sure I saw this story on a facebook post. I'm fairly certain that its false.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy    Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy   EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:52 am

It's too stupid to be real
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy    Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy   Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Reason Why CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Wasn't Nominated For Match of the Year Slammy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1