HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dixie Carter Talks Billy Corgan TNA Sale Rumors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Dixie Carter Talks Billy Corgan TNA Sale Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Dixie Carter Talks Billy Corgan TNA Sale Rumors   Dixie Carter Talks Billy Corgan TNA Sale Rumors EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:41 am

The Tennessean has posted a new interview with TNA President Dixie Carter, during which she speaks on a number of topics including the future of TNA, its new 24/7 strategy and more. On the subject of Billy Corgan being a rumored name in the sale of TNA Wrestling, Carter had the following to say:

"Since we have been in business going on 12 years now, this has been an ongoing (speculation), 'Oh, we're going out of business. We're not going to make it,'" Carter said. "Ever since we started, people were taking odds on how long we would last. This last time I think a lot of it was perpetuated by a story that Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins was going to buy it.

I texted Billy and I said, 'Oh really, so you're going to buy my company? Are you excited? That's cool.' And he said, 'Oh, don't you love rumors.' "
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Dixie Carter Talks Billy Corgan TNA Sale Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dixie Carter Talks Billy Corgan TNA Sale Rumors   Dixie Carter Talks Billy Corgan TNA Sale Rumors EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 5:56 pm

Clowns clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Dixie Carter Talks Billy Corgan TNA Sale Rumors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1