HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Release Date Announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Destiny Release Date Announced Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Release Date Announced   Destiny Release Date Announced EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 9:02 am

Bungie has confirmed that Destiny will be released on September 9, 2014.

In a post on the game’s official site, Bungie community manager DeeJ wrote that Destiny “has always represented a new beginning for our team. It was born from brave possibilities. We dreamed of a renewed and independent Bungie. We found partners willing to bet big on some crazy new ideas with us.”

“We first shared the design pillars of Destiny less than one year ago,” the post continues. “We promised to redefine what players should expect from a Bungie game. We said we wanted to change the way people play games together. We set our bar high. For us, Destiny represents a once in a lifetime opportunity. Since then, Destiny has continued to reveal its promise. Every new build brings us closer to our original vision. With those goals in sight, we intend to use every moment from now until the release of the game to ensure that Destiny lives up to your expectations, and our own.”

Destiny’s beta will start in summer 2014 and, as Bungie previously announced, it will come first to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 players.

"The early support and enthusiasm for Destiny has been inspiring and humbling," DeeJ concluded. "We believe this is the right decision for our game, our studio, and our passionate community. Thank you for coming along with us on this adventure. See you starside."

For more on Destiny, check out IGN's Pubcast Happy Hour with Bungie answering IGN reader questions, learn how weapons tell the world's story, and dig into our extensive wiki.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Release Date Announced   Destiny Release Date Announced EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Sooo far away. Then again I probably wouldnt be able to afford a system till then anyway. It seems like a good game.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Release Date Announced   Destiny Release Date Announced EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:58 pm

I can't wait for it, personally. Always wanted there to be a Halo type game on the Playstation.

Videos of it look sweet so far too.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Release Date Announced   Destiny Release Date Announced EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:56 pm

I like it cause it's a FPS RPG. good job
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Release Date Announced   Destiny Release Date Announced EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:35 am

I'm shit at first person shooters Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Release Date Announced   Destiny Release Date Announced EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:29 pm

Hah Funny

Well to be fair, FPS like Halo aren't too difficult. I mean, they're by no means easy, but easier to learn how to play as compared to like CoD or Battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny Release Date Announced   Destiny Release Date Announced Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny Release Date Announced

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1