HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE?   Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE? EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:46 pm

Scott Fishman of The Layfield Report has posted a new blog suggesting WWE has enough talent to bring back the Cruiserweight division. Below is a blog excerpt, and you can read the entire blog at this link.

Today the company [WWE] has a real shot at producing its best cruiserweight or light heavyweight division yet. Sin Cara, Justin Gabriel Xavier Woods and Tyson Kidd are performers that stand out and have the potential to make something out of it.

Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Seth Rollins and Mysterio are a few others who would meet or close to meeting the weight requirement. This time around the title doesn't have to be made inferior to the other championships. Therefore having a top competitor holding the gold would give it instant legitimacy.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE?   Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE? EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Without a real brand extension there's too many titles as it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE?   Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE? EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:28 pm

I don't think they should be projecting Bryan as one of the guys who can bring prestige to it being a top competitor. He should be stuck with the World/WWE Title pictures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE?   Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:44 am

I think it should.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE?   Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:28 am

They just pluck these ideas from their ass I swear...Daniel Bryan as Cruiserweight Champion? face palm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE?   Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:48 am

i would consider it, if they unified the US and IC title.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE?   Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Bring back the European Championship I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE?   Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:21 pm

A European Championship (and a United States Championship, for that matter) has always seemed pointless to me when they already have an Intercontinental Championship. That is, unless they did like the territory days and had the other titles be smaller than the Intercontinental one. Santino explains it well:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE?   Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Well the European Title was always for the lower midcard guys while the IC title was for the upper midcard. Today, the titles dont mean jack shit because the creative team doesnt have a clue what to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE?   Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should The Cruiserweight Division Return to WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1