HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickie James Comments on 15 Years in Pro Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mickie James Comments on 15 Years in Pro Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James Comments on 15 Years in Pro Wrestling   Mickie James Comments on 15 Years in Pro Wrestling EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Former WWE Diva and current TNA Knockout Mickie James left the following comment on her Facebook page, as she has now been in professional wrestling for 15 years.

"I just realized November is over… So I feel the need to reminisce… The 1st time I ever stepped into a ring was Nov 98'! In Manassas VA at a little school called KYDAPro. My 1st day of training I was learning the basics in a boxing ring that felt like cement. In the back of a martial arts center I fell in love with this crazy business & 15yrs later I couldn't be any more in love. Through it all… The ups & downs & all arounds… The journey has molded me into who I am today! Not just in that squared circle but in life. I was born a fighter… It's all I know… It's all I'll ever be! I want to thank all of you for being on this crazy road with me and supporting me in everything I do. Both in the ring and rocking the stage the last few years. I couldn't be where I am and who I am without you alls loving support! I can't truly express my gratitude for it. I just do my very best every time I'm in that beautiful spotlight. I thank you for giving me the chance to do that. Love ya Gang!

Mickie began her wrestling debut in 1999, and worked all around the independent scene – including brief stings in Ring of Honor and TNA Wrestling – before being picked up by Ohio Valley Wrestling, who was at the time WWE's primary developmental promotion. James made her first WWE appearance in 2005 as Trish Strasus' biggest fan and "stalker", and went on to become a 5-time women's champion, and a Divas Champion. She has been working for TNA Wrestling since 2010, where she is a 3-time Knockouts Champion.
Back to top Go down

Mickie James Comments on 15 Years in Pro Wrestling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mickie James Comments on 15 Years in Pro Wrestling   Mickie James Comments on 15 Years in Pro Wrestling EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:32 am

She's been wrestling 15 years 0.o Please come back to WWE. Though they probably wouldn't use her right.
Back to top Go down

Mickie James Comments on 15 Years in Pro Wrestling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1