HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30 Empty
PostSubject: John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30   John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:31 pm

John Cena unveiled his new “Never Give Up” clothing line for K-Mart on Nov 27th and held a presser where he took some questions from the media.

Among the questions were his thoughts about possibly taking on Hulk Hogan in a match at WrestleMania next year.

The World Heavyweight Champion seemed open to the idea, but only if Hogan was capable of working a good enough match. Cena noted that at the rate of speed the WWE operates during this day and age, he wasn’t sure if Hogan would be capable of keeping up because of his age and wear on his body.

“I grew up in the 80s as a fan of the old WWF,” Cena said. “It would be a dream come true, but I certainly wouldn’t want to put him in a situation to do something he’s not physically capable of. We operate at a high level of speed in the WWE nowadays.”

“I think you can’t have a WrestleMania 30 without Hulk Hogan,” Cena added. “I really truly hope he’s there in my heart of hearts because as WrestleMania turns 30 I think we need the Hulkster. But we’ll see if we can get him there to do whatever he can do.”

Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/the-squared-circle/John-Cena-comments-on-Hulk-Hogan-being-at-WrestleMania.html#9p66ie2DPeUVOzqJ.99
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30   John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Cena vs. Goldberg Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30   John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:36 pm

^ Nah Cena vs Taker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30   John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Cena would run rings around Hogan.. But it'd be cool to see him there.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30   John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Yeah That

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30   John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

John Cena on if he wants to Face Hulk Hogan at WM 30

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1