HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will The Shield Compare to Evolution?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Will The Shield Compare to Evolution? Empty
PostSubject: Will The Shield Compare to Evolution?   Will The Shield Compare to Evolution? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:42 am

Tom Clark of The Layield Report has published a new blog questioning whether or not The Shield will tie Evolution's two year stint as WWE's top heel faction. Below is a blog excerpt, and you can read the full piece at this link:
http://www.layfieldreport.com/Will-the-Shield-Tie-Evolutions-.blog

The Shield is continuing on their path of dominance in WWE. Every time they're on TV, they make a statement. Whether it's bringing fans to their feet during a huge multi-Superstar tag match or taking out top guys like CM Punk, The Shield are still taking care of business. They show no signs of slowing down and they look stronger than they ever have before.

But can they make it one more year and tie Evolution's stint as WWE's top heel faction?

In many ways, The Shield's first year just flew by. It seemed like just yesterday that Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose jumped the security wall and took out Ryback during his match with CM Punk. That assault was the first of many and over the course of the next 12 months, The Shield's hit list read like a who's who of WWE talent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will The Shield Compare to Evolution?   Will The Shield Compare to Evolution? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:56 am

I doubt it because they are gonna break them up real soon, which sucks imo.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Will The Shield Compare to Evolution?   Will The Shield Compare to Evolution? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:13 pm

^
It's getting kinda old. I mean, the justice thing went through the cracks easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will The Shield Compare to Evolution?   Will The Shield Compare to Evolution? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:04 pm

I mean yea, but I think that's the problem.
Nowadays we get boring with gimmicks.
I want them to stick together, at least a bit longer, because they work great together as a team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will The Shield Compare to Evolution?   Will The Shield Compare to Evolution? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will The Shield Compare to Evolution?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1