HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details Empty
PostSubject: NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details   NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:13 am

WWE.com posted the following release, detailing the television debut of Wrestlemania 29, which will air this Saturday, August 3rd:
Quote :
WWE and NBC are joining forces to bring WrestleMania to network television on Saturday, Aug. 3, at 9/8 CT when “Wrestlemania 29: The World Television Premiere” airs on NBC. For the fifth year in a row, this special will allow fans to relive moments from the greatest sports entertainment spectacle in history.
The one-hour broadcast will feature the highly anticipated rematch between box office megastar The Rock and John Cena for the WWE Championship. “WrestleMania 29: The World Television Premiere” delivers this epic main event in its entirety for the first time on broadcast television.
On April 7, WWE’s record-breaking, annual pop-culture extravaganza grossed more than $72 million, as 80,676 fun-loving WWE fans from all 50 states and 34 countries converged on MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. WrestleMania 29 broke the record for MetLife Stadium’s highest grossing entertainment event. The event was broadcast around the world on pay-per-view in more than 100 countries and 30 languages.
Next year’s WrestleMania 30 takes place on Sunday, April 6, 2014, at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans. Ticket information will be announced later this year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details   NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:50 am

Quote :
epic main event

Funny 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details   NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:14 pm

Cool.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details   NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 3:59 pm

Another Rock vs Cena...
I hate these things cause it's all promos and segments and interviews until the match...which is like 5 minutes of highlights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details   NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Wont be watching
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details   NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:09 pm

I remember they did this last time and it was nothing but Cena and Rock talking about how important the match is to each other. There was so much of that I turned it off right when it got to the actual match.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details   NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:13 pm

I loved the other one, personally...

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details   NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:06 pm

^
It was basically the same thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details   NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:17 am

They only show 5 minutes of highlights towards the end, not good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details   NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details Empty

Back to top Go down

NBC To Air Wrestlemania 29 This Week, Press Release & Details

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1