HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Revenge) 3) CB Punk vs. Almandine Trek

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

(Revenge) 3) CB Punk vs. Almandine Trek Empty
PostSubject: (Revenge) 3) CB Punk vs. Almandine Trek   (Revenge) 3) CB Punk vs. Almandine Trek EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:52 pm

(Revenge) 3) CB Punk vs. Almandine Trek PunkvsTrek_zpse3e7c535

DEADLINE: DECEMBER FRIDAY 13TH, 2013 | 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down

(Revenge) 3) CB Punk vs. Almandine Trek Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Revenge) 3) CB Punk vs. Almandine Trek   (Revenge) 3) CB Punk vs. Almandine Trek EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 6:36 pm

It was a sunny day in Australia, the heat reaching mid thirties. Luckily for The Raining Beauty, the beach only had a few people who didn't recognize her. Much to her annoyance. But she enjoyed the peace. Almandine Trek lay on a long beach chair. She rubbed some sunscreen over her arms and stomach then adjusted her blue bikini as she rubbed some across her chest. Her former in ring manager Ivan Snap dropped an esky beside her which caused her to jump as he sat at the end of her chair. He passed her a frozen drink which had a small umbrella with a colourful straw. She looked at him through her red sunnies.

"No alcohol?"

"Nah" He replied.

"When do we leave?" She asked as she sipped her drink.

"Six hours"

She gave a small sigh as she rested back into the chair.

"I miss this warmth" She replied.

"Our bags are packed" He said, rolling his head back. His shadow casting across Almandines legs.

"Do you mind?" She asked. He reluctantly got up and sat on the esky.

-----

After the flight back to America. They headed to Brooklyn, New York. Where they would stay, ready for the PPV. Almandine wanted to catch up with The Director. But he was a hard man to get a hold of. She assumed he was probably getting ready for his match against Mark Frenzy.

"I've tried like 10 times" She explained to her assisstant, Ivan Snap, who was her former manager in the ring.

"He's a busy man. Maybe we should train for a bit?" Ivan suggested. She thought about it for a second before putting the phone down and the two headed to the gym for a last minute work out.

-----

The day of the Revenge Pay Per View "Injustice" had everyone associated with it buzzing. At the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, Almandine Trek would be taking on CB Punk in the third match for the evening. When Almandine finally caught up with the gold and black painted GM, he was talking to one of the cameramen. He turned to look at her. She wasted no time as she began talking off the bat.

"I apologize for the phone calls earlier. I know you're busy. I just wanted to let you know that I plan to put on a good show tonight" She told him "What CB Punk did to me. He ruined my chance at aiming for the belt. CB Punk didn't even make it into tonights Main Event. But I assure you that I definately would have."

He clasped his hands together, listening. So she continued.

"When the time comes. I hope you can give me a chance to prove that I deserve the belt around my waist. I will destroy CB Punk in the ring if it proves -"

"CUT -" The Director blurted as he cut Almandine short " I need you... to show me in the ring... okay" He gave Almandine a wink and walked off.

The camera goes to black.
Back to top Go down

(Revenge) 3) CB Punk vs. Almandine Trek

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1