HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended? Empty
PostSubject: Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended?   Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:43 pm

here’s a troubling rumor that popped up on Reddit this weekend. Apparently someone made an Xbox One video using Upload Studio that contained the word “Dick” in it, and Microsoft suspended this user from the app for 24 hours.

Even scarier, he did something similar in Skype and was also suspended from that app, yet he as of this writing is still suspended. Here’s the most up to date thing he’s posted to Reddit about it:
UPDATE #2: I hopped on Upload Studio about twenty minutes ago and tried it out. It is now working for me, and I was successfully able to upload my Kinect footage and DVR footage to both Xbox and SkyDrive. It appears as though the Upload Studio suspension is a 24 hour suspension, as I believe it was for me. However, Skype still does not respond after five hours since the “incident.” This is my experience with Skype: “Was typing to my buddy on Skype, typed a few words of profanity talking about movies, and when I jumped back to Xbox One, it said I was banned from it for the same reason, citing “past behaviour”.”

Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended?   Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Well fuck that behaviour fuck off 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended?   Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:45 pm

wtf Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended?   Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Its more related to upload Studio and how the profanity filter triggers, of which they actually need to rework the system. Even if it is game footage and it has the cursing in it while you speak no foul language it can trigger a suspension for you and shall affect skype.

They say they dont monitor skype really, and some people have used the skype app and done massive curse fests to test and nothing happened, so it is as said more so to be because of foul language and needing restructuring of how it is flagged and handled with upload Studio
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended?   Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 10:05 pm

They will probably fix it soon, I hope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended?   Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:39 am

It had to happen to someone.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended?   Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:57 pm

And he was just...

....XBowned!

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended?   Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended? Empty

Back to top Go down

Say a curse word in a Xbox one video and get suspended?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1