HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bully II Sequel in the works?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Bully II Sequel in the works? Empty
PostSubject: Bully II Sequel in the works?   Bully II Sequel in the works? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:50 pm

We recently discovered another registered trademark, this time it’s for Rockstar’s hit classic Bully.

Take Two Interactive recently registered a trademark for Bully Bullworth Academy: Canis Canem Edit. This trademark looks like it is simply for the school’s crest, which is the Latin translation for “dog eats dog”. I can’t help but wonder why Take Two would be registering this trademark again, could they be preparing for a future installment to Bully? Take a look at our screenshot below.

Bully PS4

As you can see from the screenshot, the trademark was registered on November 20, 2013 and appears to be for Bully’s school crest. There could be a number of reasons why this trademark is popping up, but I can’t help but think that we may be hearing some news on a new Bully game real soon. It wouldn’t be too surprising to see a reveal for a current gen sequel to Bully, considering that a true sequel for the game has yet to be made.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Bully II Sequel in the works?   Bully II Sequel in the works? EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:05 am

There was a news article a few months back from the creator of the game stating he'd love to make a sequel, so it wouldn't be a shock.

I've never played it but watched a play through on You Tube. Looks fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bully II Sequel in the works?   Bully II Sequel in the works? EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:44 am

I loved the first one. So weird that came out in 2005/2006 on the PS2. That was ages ago!

So this'll be cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bully II Sequel in the works?   Bully II Sequel in the works? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bully II Sequel in the works?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1